Eagles trade Wentz to Colts makes new trade partner with the Dolphins. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Eagles trade Wentz to Colts makes new trade partner with the Dolphins.

Per Adam Shafter

Philadelphia has agreed to trade Carson Wentz to the Indianapolis Colts in exchange for a 2021 third-round pick and a conditional 2022 second-round pick that could turn into a first, league sources tell @mortreport and me.

a 3rd and a conditional 2nd that could be a first in 2022. Boy has wentz fallen off the map since year 2

Philly has traded Carson Wentz to Indianapolis for a 2021 3rd RD pick and a conditional 2022 2nd RD pick that could turn into a 1st.

This is kind of surprising to me considering rumors were that Chicago offered 2 2nd RD picks but I guess Frank Reich used some of his pull from his Philly days. I thought they’d get a tad more.

I like this trade better for Philly than 2 2nd rounders. You lose a round with one of the picks, but in all likely hood, their other 2nd will be a 1st. And if Wentz is as bad as the Eagles think he is, that could be a high first

I like 6. If it goes the way I figure both Smith and Waddle will be there at #6. One trade down here is just fine, you get some extra draft capital from the Eagles and you can still draft among the top 3 receivers in the draft. Pick Smith, be happy and start figuring a way to make Najee Harris a Dolphin.

He’s been largely terrible so if I’m an indy fan I don’t love this. They buying low but are they buying on the right qb?

glad it’s not us I know that
Largely terrible?
Don't think so as I live in Eagle land
Only this year given that the Eagles had an OL not even worthy of the crap lines we had I expect Wentz to bounce back especially with Reich being there

1613668535503.png

Largely terrible?
Don't think so as I live in Eagle land
Only this year given that the Eagles had an OL not even worthy of the crap lines we had I expect Wentz to bounce back especially with reich being there

he’s been awful. I don’t care if you live in tbe old stadium jail house.

no qb has fallen off the map more since his second year.

can reich rescue it maybe he can. He’s obviously betting on it

Back
Top Bottom