Eagles trade Wentz to Colts makes new trade partner with the Dolphins. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Eagles trade Wentz to Colts makes new trade partner with the Dolphins.

he’s been awful. I don’t care if you live in tbe old stadium jail house.

no qb has fallen off the map more since his second year.

can reich rescue it maybe he can. He’s obviously betting on it
No he has not been exception being 2020

lol Just a few Years ago, Wentz was playing like an MVP, went to the SB, Goff was playing like an MVP went to the SB, and everyone was saying the NFC would be between those 2 every year.

Fast forward to now and both QBs traded and ran out of town lol

No he has not been exception being 2020

yeah no. It’s been downhill since his second year when he was a legit top 5 mvp candidate. His rookie year he couldn’t throw it in the ocean underneath. His second year he cleaned that up. Since then it’s been arrow down the entire way.

Colts are a much better team then Philly. Especially the running game. Wentz might be able to resurrect his career in Indy.

Why would they give up on Hurts already, doesn't make a lot of sense. New coaching staff has nothing to lose giving him a full year as the starter. I don't see them as trade partners, if anything I see this as maybe pushing Carolina to get ahead of Atlanta.

lol Just a few Years ago, Wentz was playing like an MVP, went to the SB, Goff was playing like an MVP went to the SB, and everyone was saying the NFC would be between those 2 every year.

Fast forward to now and both QBs traded and ran out of town lol

like I said wentz looked like an mvp his second year. Most overrated guy since. Goff has always been a system based qb. And he just left the system best for his game. Good luck Detroit.

Lol..... the "Vet". What a toilet, disguised as a drunken brawl. The field was like concrete with a thin green gauze cover.

They even hated Santa. Brotherly love my a$$......LMAO

yeah no. It’s been downhill since his second year when he was a legit top 5 mvp candidate. His rookie year he couldn’t throw it in the ocean underneath. His second year he cleaned that up. Since then it’s been arrow down the entire way.
LOL in 2019 that throwing for 4k+ 27TDs 7ints with TE's only and crap WR's is such a downward slope
But whatever we shall see
I have more confidence in his success than the Fins QB
Much more

like I said wentz looked like an mvp his second year. Most overrated guy since. Goff has always been a system based qb. And he just left the system best for his game. Good luck Detroit.
Detroit? I realize Detroit and Indy are both stinking ****holes, but come on.......lol

Back
Top Bottom