Eagles trade Wentz to Colts makes new trade partner with the Dolphins. | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Eagles trade Wentz to Colts makes new trade partner with the Dolphins.

The guy that was drafted in the 5th round> Coming out of college no I would not have drafted him at #3. Just like I would not have drafted Tom Brady at #3. It's easy to draft in hindsight. Play the other way, would you have drafted Leaf at #1?
Thanks for sliding in and making your opinion known; however you’re also not answering the question.

The question was would you take Hill at #3 this year, in this draft. Pretty sure he defeated the notion that small receivers cannot thrive in this league, much like Russell Wilson paved the way for guys like Kyler to be taken #1.

Thanks for sliding in and making your opinion known; however you’re also not answering the question.

The question was would you take Hill at #3 this year, in this draft. Pretty sure he defeated the notion that small receivers cannot thrive in this league, much like Russell Wilson paved the way for guys like Kyler to be taken #1.

out•li•er​

• n.
    One that exists outside or at an extreme of a category, pattern, or expectation; an extreme case or exception.
  • n.
    A value far from most others in a set of data.

Using outliers to make a point is not a valid arguement. Just because 1 guy beat the odds is no indication whatsoever others will.

What, exactly, has Murray accomplished in terms of a winning franchise again?

They are the ones getting fired we are not. But with the way some teams have picked at certain times it begs the question to the capacity of the people that hired the staff to begin with to allow them to make extremely questionable pics so it evens out.

Good point!

Unless they are interested in another area, I can't see them going QB, when they used a 2nd on Hurts last year.

They traded Wentz without 2nd thought, because they are will to ride with Hurts, or at 6, they are expecting a quality QB they like to reach them.

Guys leave race and politics out of your comments or they will be deleted

Carry on

How about 3 to Eagles for 6, Jaylen Hurts, and a 2nd rounder? Solves our backup QB situation. Then we can draft Devonta and Najee and have a serious Bama reunion.

Unless they are interested in another area, I can't see them going QB, when they used a 2nd on Hurts last year.

They traded Wentz without 2nd thought, because they are will to ride with Hurts, or at 6, they are expecting a quality QB they like to reach them.
I would agree.

Now, if a/the QB they liked happened to drop to six, they might take him, but it would be pretty risky to assume a trade up.

How about 3 to Eagles for 6, Jaylen Hurts, and a 2nd rounder? Solves our backup QB situation. Then we can draft Devonta and Najee and have a serious Bama reunion.

Hurts has gotten be pissed to be Tuas backup again.

I think 6, their 2nd and 2022 2nd will be the deal from there.

If we drop down to 8 with Carolina I could see 8, their 3rd and 2022 1st

I am surprised there is no thread about it. Eagles traded Wentz.

Most think the best scenario for us is to trade down a few spots, but remains in the top ten. At least one of top three wr should still be on the board.

Now that we know FOR SURE Eagles needs a qb. A potential trading partner.

This also has a magnifying effect on other qb hungry teams. They now know Eagles is actively looking for qb, they need to jump in the bidding for our 3. Now its a sellers market. If Grier plays it right, we might end up bountiful of picks.

Last edited:
Teams that could trade up for a QB...

Atl
Phi
Car
Den
Dal
SF
Chi
NE
Wash

Back