Earl Thomas spotted with Dolphin Coaches | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Earl Thomas spotted with Dolphin Coaches

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
mortreport RT @markrod28: Pretty sure I saw @Earl_Thomas eating dinner with 2 Dolphins coaches at @Pluckers @mortreport @MoveTheSticks

www.twitter.com/mortreport

Earl Thomas at Pluckers having dinner with two Dolphins coaches. I believe tomorrow is Thomas Pro Day and has a future workout with Fins.

Could be our guy. Just still too early to say. Looks like maybe Morgan or Thomas right now.
I hope your right about them two. I seen a mock today from Pro football weekly that had us taking T. Mays and a mock from USA TODAY that had us taking D Williams. I much prefer your 2 players.

Truth is not one first rounder in this year's draft has gotten the love Earl & Morgan have gotten from Miami. The Fins have shown interest in Williams and Spiller. Yet not one of those two has been invited to workout for Miami. Morgan and Thomas on the other hand are getting plenty of love.

If I had to choose one right now I say they go Morgan, cause of the physical abilities. I still say Thomas is the smart move. You guys wont here much on Williams I think the Fins found out everything they needed to know at the Senior Bowl on him.

Truth is not one first rounder in this year's draft has gotten the love Earl & Morgan have gotten from Miami. The Fins have shown interest in Williams and Spiller. Yet not one of those two has been invited to workout for Miami. Morgan and Thomas on the other hand are getting plenty of love.

If I had to choose one right now I say they go Morgan, cause of the physical abilities. I still say Thomas is the smart move. You guys wont here much on Williams I think the Fins found out everything they needed to know at the Senior Bowl on him.
I like Morgan or Thomas , I just cant see us using #12 on a run stopping NT. What do you think of D Williams as a player and did you hear if the Dolphins liked him at the senior Bowl.

From what I read Dan is an overrated pick a 12, He does fill a need at 12, but I hear he is not a every down player. A lot of places don't even have him as the best NT in this year's draft.

Hey maybe the Fins loved Dan at the Senior Bowl, but we have yet to hear they have schedule him for a visit or have interviewed him again since the combine or senior bowl. I know he is not a sexy pick and I know he would fill a need, but I just dont like the pick.

this year in 2010 .the nfl has changed the rules of hitting wr's.ex nfl players being defensive backs.say that the big hits of the old days are done. teams will have to (must) go to ball hawking safetys.we will see.

Every time I think of Manning, Brees, Schaub, Ben, & Young carving us up I want a FS more and more and more. I cannot take that again.

Every time I think of Manning, Brees, Schaub, Ben, & Young carving us up I want a FS more and more and more. I cannot take that again.

Look at Pitts defense with Troy and without...with Troy ranked #1, without ranked #8. Name 1 other defender that can impact a team taht much.

Look at Reed with the Ravens...they lose Thomas their LB but still tops in the NFL, Pitts loses their LB Foote but still tops till Troy went out.

FS is the QB of a defense basically if not hte ILB...this way you have Dansby AND Thomas, 2 QBs..any day over a SOLB.

I wouldnt mind earl Thomas at all in round one
Round1: Earl Thomas
Round2: Jason Worilds
Round3: Mike Williams
Round4: Torell Troup
That would fill four huge needs at FS, SOLB, WR, and NT

Earl Thomas will likely be the best choice at #12.

Dez has a lot of potential obviously, but I think we can still find a good WR in the 2nd round.

Thomas and Bell will make for one sick Safety tandem, and hopefully solve our secondary problems.

I wouldnt mind earl Thomas at all in round one
Round1: Earl Thomas
Round2: Jason Worilds
Round3: Mike Williams
Round4: Torell Troup
That would fill four huge needs at FS, SOLB, WR, and NT
Excellent mock, though I see the Fins picking either Jeff Owens from Georgia as NT in round 4 or going with a TE in that round.

I would be ok with Thomas....he can hammer people, and you rarely see him getting burnt. I also like that he is a good tackler...I am sick of see our d-backs letting guys slip by them.

Its between Earl thomas, Derrick Morgan so far. I would highly doubt they draft dez bryant, and i would doubt they go with Dan williams at 12.

Back
Top Bottom