Early Draft "Crush" | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Early Draft "Crush"

My number one guy would be CJ Mosley. Not sure he makes it to #19, but might have a chance.

Calvin Pryor I think.

Ebron, Su'a Filo, Yawin Smallwood, Isaiah Crowell, are my fav players for us at their respective positions, but Pryor could be special IMO.

Yes to Calvin Pryor....holy **** that guy kills people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oC5QVHAhhM

I don't have a problem with Clemons...but if you let him walk there's a good chance Pryor lasts to #19. He's scary.

Easley is the class act at DT to my eyes, but with the injury concerns a first rounder is a risk. The guy I think is totally underrated so far in this very average DT class is DaQuan Jones.

Yes to Calvin Pryor....holy **** that guy kills people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oC5QVHAhhM

I don't have a problem with Clemons...but if you let him walk there's a good chance Pryor lasts to #19. He's scary.
there's a good chance pryor lasts till our second round pick and if we don't take clinton-dix in the first i'd be more than thrilled to pick pryor in the second.

there's a good chance pryor lasts till our second round pick and if we don't take clinton-dix in the first i'd be more than thrilled to pick pryor in the second.

He's not getting there man... I know it's the draft and anything can happen, but this guy's gonna be a riser. His tape is phenomenal and I've looked at the good draftniks, like Daniel Jeremiah and the NFL.com guys, and they all have him top 20. I think he goes before Dix.

I like Van Noy. He makes plays. Plays change games. The tape guys will preoccupy on his weight and where he fits and he'll laugh at them by making plays.

The Pittsburgh defensive tackle Donald is another guy who will be downgraded based on frame, in this case height, but he'll be in the backfield making plays. Internal disruptors are gold.

I also liked the guy I saw in person at the Russsell Athletic Bowl, Marcus Smith. Again, there are unquestionable instincts and playmaking ability. I get sick of guys who take up roster spots and you wait 5 years for them to make one memorable or difference making play.

Back
Top Bottom