Early Gase Momentum Lost In Constant Churn Of Players | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Early Gase Momentum Lost In Constant Churn Of Players

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
newsEngin.21787786_gasemike.jpg

Miami Dolphins head coach Adam Gase on the sidelines as the Miami Dolphins host the Buffalo Bills at Hard Rock Stadium on Sunday, December 31, 2017.

The Miami Dolphins have reported back to Davie for a voluntary round of strength training and this is the moment, with another NFL draft coming, when the team hopes to pump up all of South Florida, too.
It’s not working, at least not with me.
Too much momentum has been lost since Adam Gase’s arrival in 2016 as the bold, young Dolphins coach who finally would get things right around here. The constant churn of talented players, some coming, some going but not many truly sticking and rooting in a successful system, has demonstrated that Gase is no 21st-century Don Shula, and not even a Shula Lite.
https://www.palmbeachpost.com/sport...onstant-churn-players/91SwdOsb7l1dDaVXmELisL/

Sometimes to get better you have to tear it down before you can rebuild it. These decision are hard and easy to criticize especially when you are sitting in your AC office and hitting enter after writing an article like this. An inflated cap, some bad contracts, not to mention a couple players with bad attitudes and somehow this man is suppose to work with that.........expect changes whether we like them or not.

Gase also created that momentum.

This is either the beginning of something special or the beginning of a complete disaster.

can't wait for the drat man. All this articles and rumors are driving me crazy

I can't predict the future, I can't claim to know what's going on in Gase's head or behind the scenes.....but what I can plainly see is that Gase is not playing around anymore. That guy is serious, focused and win or lose he is setting up what he wants. I for one happen to be an optimist so I believe it's going to work. He's earned that from me after having pretty decent success through his career.

If it fails then we'll know we don't have the right guy, I just don't see that.

This is either the beginning of something special or the beginning of a complete disaster.
Of course I hope its something special, its just hard to see it happening with the talent we have been jettisoning and taking so much energy attempting to replace them. But my huge concern is that lead wieght Gase is shackled to which is our General manager nammed Tannabum. We are not going anywhere until that dude is gone.

I like him during the season, but it seems he's making on year 3 the decisions he needed to make on year 1. Usually in the NFL a HC doesn't have a long enough shelf life to do that

Thr premise for the articles title is flawed IMO. Aside from Jay who of significance was "churned" during the season?Everyone else was after the season.

I don't know how to measure momentum in the off season. If he is unhappy or disagrees, OK. But lost momentum?

The author should have just said "I think Gase sucks" and left it at that. Would have saved a lot of unnecessary typing.

Constant churn of talented players is quite the hyperbole.

Back
Top Bottom