Early Injury Reports | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Early Injury Reports

That would not only suck for the game but Baltimore is off this week so I can't play Sharpe or Ismail in my Fantasy League...It comes down to either Chambers or Morton and I want to do Chambers cause he is doing better than Morton at the moment.

Im not too

concerned about that.

I think both Cambers and McKnight will play. They just want to rest them as long as possible. It is a Monday night game they will practice on Saturday. These guys are receivers they have been catching balls their whole lives I don't think it will affect them on Mon if they don't practice catching balls all week. They will practice the routes on Saturday and be fine.

To be honest I don't believe Fiedler and Chambers practice anyway. It seems Fiedler throws the ball as far and as high as he can and Chambers runs as fast and jumps as high as he can to make the catch.

more news...

Chambers m/b OK since he is not even listed:

from http://www.miami.com/herald/content/sports/football/dolphins/digdocs/004123.htm

INJURY REPORT

Running back J.J. Johnson (quadriceps) and cornerback Sam Madison (shoulder) are questionable for Monday's game.

Madison practiced, but Johnson did not. Nine Dolphins are probable, and all practiced except wide receiver James McKnight (ribs) and right guard Todd Perry (knee). Both are expected back today.

For the Colts, defensive end Brad Scioli (ankle) is out, DE Chukie Nwokorie (knee) is doubtful, and linebacker Mike Peterson (knee), kicker Mike Vanderjagt (back) and defensive back Cory Bird (ankle/knee) are questionable.

In related news:
The Dolphins promoted guard Andy Vincent to the active roster, and signed RB Jerry Westbrooks, a Boca Raton native who played at Ohio State, to the practice squad.

another 1 w/CC as probable

Injury report

Cornerback Sam Madison (right shoulder) and tailback J.J. Johnson (quadriceps) are listed as questionable for Monday’s game.

Nine other Dolphins are listed as probable, including receivers Chris Chambers (ribs, hamstring) and James McKnight (ribs); guard Todd Perry (knee); fullback Rob Konrad (shoulder); tailback Lamar Smith (back); safeties Brian Walker (thumb) and Shawn Wooden (hamstring); and defensive tackles Jermaine Haley (thumb) and Ernest Grant (shoulder).

Johnson and McKnight didn’t practice Wednesday, and Perry was limited.

For the Colts, defensive end Brad Sciloi (ankle) is out and his backup, Chukie Nwokorie (knee) is doubtful. Linebacker Mike Peterson (knee) and kicker Mike Vanderjagt (lower back) are listed as questionable.

from http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...l-dolnotes1206.story?coll=sfla-dolphins-front

Yeah our injury report is a who's who on offense. Though they are all listed as probably but still: Chambers, Lamar, McKnight, & Konrad are on there.

Originally posted by SMadison29
Yeah our injury report is a who's who on offense. Though they are all listed as probably but still: Chambers, Lamar, McKnight, & Konrad are on there.
and Perry, but they'll all play. Lamar, Konrad and Perry were there last week, too :(

Perry sucks. He's one of the reasons Lamar isnt getting very many rushing yards.

Originally posted by SMadison29
Perry sucks. He's one of the reasons Lamar isnt getting very many rushing yards.
sucks or not Dixon is out so he's out right guard. :(

Why the hell are we always the team that has all these injuries...That sucks...It hurts our performance
clear.gif

last I heard he was listed as probable - which means he'll play, but I guess him and McK are one big hit away from sitting :(

smith

smith has been on there all season but still played, thats why i said he should have been rested against carolina.

fingers crossed for them all.:D :goof:

Back
Top Bottom