Early Predictions | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Early Predictions

breckenridge55

K-STATE PHIN
Reaction score
Alright, I am short of time but I was bored so I came up with some quick mid-offseason predictions. Later I will write a full article with commentary on every team.

AFC East:
Miami 11-5
Buffalo 9-7
New England 9-7
New York 7-9

AFC North:
Pittsburgh 10-6
Cleveland 10-6*
Cincinnati 7-9
Baltimore 6-10

AFC South:
Indianapolis 12-4
Tennessee 9-7
Houston 6-10
Jacksonville 3-13

AFC West:
Denver 11-5
Kansas City 9-7*
Oakland 8-8
San Diego 7-9

NFC East:
Philadelphia 13-3
Dallas 8-8
Washington 8-8
New York 6-10

NFC North:
Green Bay 10-6
Minnesota 8-8*
Chicago 8-8
Detroit 5-11

NFC South:
Tampa Bay10-6
New Orleans 8-8
Atlanta 6-10
Carolina 4-12

NFC West:
St.Louis 13-3
San Francisco 9-7*
Seattle 7-9
Arizona 7-9

* represents wildcard team

AFC Wildcard:
Miami over Kansas City
Cleveland over Pittsburgh

NFC Wildcard:
Green Bay over San Francisco
Tampa Bay over Minnesota

AFC Divisional:
Miami over Indianapolis
Denver over Cleveland

NFC Divisional:
Green Bay over Philadelphia
St.Louis over Tampa Bay

AFC Conference Finals:
Denver over Miami

NFC Conference Finals:
St.Louis over Green Bay

Super Bowl:
St.Louis 38
Denver 31

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, so here is mine.

You give Denver too much credit considering Easy Ed is coming off a broken leg, T.D. hasn't played a full season in I don't know how long, and Greise hasn't stayed healthy either.

I am doubting they will even make the playoffs. But you never know!!

Originally posted by breckenridge55
Alright, I am short of time but I was bored so I came up with some quick mid-offseason predictions.
:lol: "mid-offseason" predictions, your really jonesing for some NFL aren't ya?? Well I still believe there's going to be some action on the ol transaction wire, so I won't necessarily make a "prediction". How's about a "would like to see"?

Fins vs. Bucs in Super Bowl, Gruden going ape**** on the sidelines as the Dolphins bring it home would be :cool:

AFC East
1. Miami 12-4
2. Buffalo 10-6*
3. New England 8-8
4. NY Jets 6-10

AFC North
1. Pittsburgh 11-5
2. Cleveland 9-7
3. Cincinnati 8-8
4. Baltimore 4-12

AFC South
1. Indianapolis 10-6
2. Tennessee 9-7*
3. Houston 5-11
4. Jacksonville 5-11

AFC West
1. Oakland 11-5
2. Denver 9-7*
3. Kansas City 8-8
4. San Diego 6-10

NFC East
1. Philadelphia 11-5
2. Dallas 9-7
3. Washington 8-8
4. NY Giants 6-10

NFC North
1. Green Bay 12-4
2. Chicago 10-6*
3. Minnesota 8-8
4. Detroit 3-13

NFC South
1. New Orleans 10-6
2. Atlanta 9-7
3. Tampa Bay 8-8
4. Carolina 4-12

NFC West
1. St. Louis 13-3
2. San Francisco 11-5*
3. Seattle 8-8
4. Arizona 7-9

* represents wildcard team

AFC Wildcard:
Buffalo over Indianapolis
Tennessee over Pittsburgh

NFC Wildcard:
Chicago over New Orleans
San Francisco over Philadelphia

AFC Divisional:
Miami over Tennessee
Buffalo over Oakland

NFC Divisional:
San Francisco over Green Bay
St. Louis over Chicago

AFC Conference Finals:
Miami over Buffalo

NFC Conference Finals:
St. Louis over San Francisco

Super Bowl:
St. Louis over Miami

Denver over Miami??? Miami is a better team this year than they were last year, and we beat Denver. What has Denver done besides drafting Ashlie Lelie to make them a better team than us?? They are getting old.

AFC East
1. Miami 12-4
2. NYJ 9-7
3. New England 8-8
4. Buffalo 6-10

AFC North
1. Pittsburgh 12-4
2. Cleveland 10-6*
3. Baltimore 8-8
4. Cincinnati 5-11

AFC South
1. Indianapolis 10-6
2. Tennessee 8-8
3. Jacksonville 8-8
4. Houston 4-12

AFC West
1. Oakland 11-5
2. Kansas City 9-7*
3. Denver 8-8
4. San Diego 6-10

NFC East
1. Philadelphia 10-6
2. Washington 10-6*
3. Dallas 6-10
4. NY Giants 5-11

NFC North
1. Green Bay 11-5
2. Chicago 9-7
3. Minnesota 8-8
4. Detroit 5-11

NFC South
1. Tampa Bay 11-5
2. New Orleans 8-8
3. Atlanta 7-9
4. Carolina 4-12

NFC West
1. St. Louis 13-3
2. San Francisco 10-6*
3. Seattle 8-8
4. Arizona 4-12

AFC wild card
Chiefs over the Colts
Raiders over Browns

NFC wild card
Packers over Eagles
49ers over Redskins

AFC Divisional.
Dolphins over Chiefs
Steelers over Raiders

NFC Divisional.
Bucs over the Packers
Rams over 49ers

AFC Championship.
Dolphins over Steelers

NFC Championship.
Bucs over Rams

Superbowl.
Dolphins over Bucs 26-20 OT
Ricky Williams MVP
2 TDs 157 Yrds rushing
5 rec. 56 Yrds

Winning TD: RW over RT for 36 Yrds.

Just the way I'd like to see it.
:D

One questions just to throw out there
Why are people making KC to be this great team
what did they do to improve in the off season

remember this is just a question????

i do believe the only real acquisitions were willie roaf and jonnie morton...i could be wrong though...my guess would be comparisons to the rams and what they did, cuz they didnt really do anything on defense...i believe they lost their best linebacker too...but when u have the leading rusher in the nfl who knows where u'll end up...

I agree on KC...I think KC will be no better than 8-8...don't forget they have Trent Interceptions-R-Us Green as their QB. The Chiefs have a leaky defense too in addition to Green. That spells disaster.

Bigwalt I'm with you on the whole KC is going to be force. I do believe that Denver will win that Division only because of how weak it is - Faiders = too old (and they play the FINS), KC = overated and under talented (and they play the FINS), SD = Please!!!!!

I have other questions
Why do people think the Bears will do anything
they have to face really teams this year
they have a 2nd place schedule and I really really REALLY do not think they will do anything
They have to Face the Dolphins so that is a lose right there

Chambers, they got a hell of a lot more than Ashley Lelie.

The reason I think Denver will be better, Shannon Sharpe. Also, I believe they added Ashley Lelie and Rob Moore. Now, when Ed and Smith goes down, they will have someone playing who 10 people can actually name. Not only that but when they get TD hurt, they have like 12 RB's to fill in and do better than our backup. The o-line will still get away with cheap blocks and with those weapons you could have Brian Griese or myself as QB and they will still score 40 points a game. That offense is almost unstoppable. And the only reason I had us losing to them in the AFC Conference Finals was because if you checked the playoffs carefully, we would have been playing a mile high in Denver in the middle of January. That is crazy. I would like to see someone beat Denver or Green Bay in -30 degree weather.

Just look at this Denver offensive skill positions depth chart, they are so deep now injuries shouldn't matter.

QB: Griese, Beurlein, Husak
RB: Davis, Gary, Portis
FB: Anderson, Carter
WR: R.Smith, McCaffrey, Lelie, Kasper, Moore, Cole
TE: Sharpe, Carswell, Clark

That spells disaster my friend. Also add in the fact that they got the deadly Elam as their kicker and I think we may have found a new version of the St.Louis Rams (without Marshall Faulk of course). I mean, Griese or whoever ends up playing QB has 9 guys who can catch the ball (Smith, Easy Ed, Lelie, Moore, Kasper, Sharpe, Clark, Carswell) and then a running back core that is 3 deep and that isnt even counting Mike Anderson at FB.

Anyways, I like KC just because of the additions of Johnnie Morton and Willie Roaf, the comeback of Sylvester Morris, and the solid draft that they had. Trent Green won't get picked off 25 times this year, trust me. Now they have a ton of weapons too. The o-line maybe shaky but they have Priest Holmes to gobble up 1200 more yards this year. And big Tony the Tiger and Johnnie Morton to grab passes. Johnnie Morton is a lot better than you may think he is. He got no help playing catch with that McMahon dude or Charlie Batch. The defense is shaky but they play in the crappiest division in football (other than the NFC South). I think they will get blown away in the playoffs but whatever. They are better than Oakland and definately better than SD. Also remember, the team finally started to click with all the new players last year, they went like 4-1 in their last 5 games and got Ryan Sims who will stuff the run right away. They also took Eddie Freeman with their second pick so by week 6 or 7 when these guys are NFL ready, no one will be able to pound it up the middle on them like they did last year. Also forgot to add that they get former first rounder and 2000 solid starter Sylvester Morris back. He was gone for the season by the end of training camp last season.

The Bears have a very good defense that will keep them in the game and they have A-Train grinding out yards. Plus they get to play the lions and viqueens twice each so there are possiblely 4 wins to go with the one loss to the FINS

Back
Top Bottom