East-West sleeper? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

East-West sleeper?

gregorygrant83

Active Roster
Reaction score
A player I've really fell in love with is Troy running back Jordan Chunn. In a draft deep in running backs Chunn could be a 7th round or even an udfa pickup. But the 6' 230 pound would be a nice player to add to a running back group led by Drake and either a fmid-level free agent running back or an earlier drafted back. Chunn is the between the tackles straight ahead no messing around back that some fans have been asking for. A running back corp consisting of Drake, Chunn and someone like Jordan Adams from Notre Dame would work.

Last edited:
Ball security is the biggest issue.

Thanks for that info. Is it something you think would be less of an issue if he's not a lead back, just spot duty and mostly short yardage. I would see him getting 10 carries a game at the most.

Related, these are my biggest all-star game snubs. I'm surprised Downey, Ishmael, and Woodside didn't get Senior Bowl invites, and it doesn't make sense that they didn't even get Shrine invites.

Logan Woodside QB Toledo
John Wolford QB Wake Forest
Diocemy Saint Juste RB Hawai'i
Steve Ishmael WR Syracuse
Da'Sean Downey OLB Massachusetts
Brian Womac II OLB Rice
Parry Nickerson CB Tulane

Last edited:
Related, these are my biggest all-star game snubs. I'm surprised Downey, Ishmael, and Woodside didn't get Senior Bowl invites, and it doesn't make sense that they didn't even get Shrine invites.

Logan Woodside QB Toledo
John Wolford QB Wake Forest
Diocemy Saint Juste RB Hawai'i
Steve Ishmael WR Syracuse
Da'Sean Downey OLB Massachusetts
Brian Womac II OLB Rice
Parry Nickerson CB Tulane

I believe Nickerson and St. Juste accepted invites to the NFLPA All Star Game

I'm glad for that, and Shaq Griffin, Blair Brown, and Dylan Cole played in 2017, so all is not lost for these guys.

I have a couple of guys in the Tropical Bowl so far....Charles Nelson, Donnie Miles, Richard Lagow, Chris Johnson and Keshun Freeman.

A lot of times you can go over to these earlier all star games, perform well, and earn an invite to the Shrine Game or even Senior Bowl. I remember last year Eric Smith performed so well he earned a late invite to the Senior Bowl after somebody got injured.

Back
Top Bottom