Easton Stick ? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Easton Stick ?

UDFA...7th round ceiling.

Could be a nice 6/7th round pick as long as we are starting him out the gate and trying to get the #1 pick in 2020.

Ya know, the CK bashing in here is a little obnoxious. At least have the common courtesy and cojones to not bandwagon against a board member when he's not even here. Like his evals or not, that's douchebaggery of the first order.

And for what it's worth, CK wasn't the only person intrigued by him. Stick was getting buzz last summer.

Anyone else remember something they were wrong about seven years ago?

How is he not here? I mean he has a good number of posts in the draft forum, has gone to great lengths to create threads about Easton Stick and mention ad nauseam on the forum. He's a big boy, if he wants to be the hot take guy on the forum or on twitter, then he should be able to handle the push back. If he wants to promote his podcast on the forum, but gets upset when people point out things they don't like, don't put you **** out there. IF he wants to be the "guru for all things Dolphins, then he is going to get some heat.

Also, his QB evals are notoriously bad. A history of bad takes. So when I see the Dolphins forum as one of the only ones talking about Easton ****ing Stick on the regular because we have a bunch of people who follow without thinking for themselves, they should know what they are following. I mean he's compared him to Luck and Rodgers...I mean...come the **** on.

You can go down a couple of threads and defend Largo Fin as well as he is being "bashed" for his takes.

How is he not here? I mean he has a good number of posts in the draft forum, has gone to great lengths to create threads about Easton Stick and mention ad nauseam on the forum. He's a big boy, if he wants to be the hot take guy on the forum or on twitter, then he should be able to handle the push back. If he wants to promote his podcast on the forum, but gets upset when people point out things they don't like, don't put you **** out there. IF he wants to be the "guru for all things Dolphins, then he is going to get some heat.

Also, his QB evals are notoriously bad. A history of bad takes. So when I see the Dolphins forum as one of the only ones talking about Easton ****ing Stick on the regular because we have a bunch of people who follow without thinking for themselves, they should know what they are following. I mean he's compared him to Luck and Rodgers...I mean...come the **** on.

You can go down a couple of threads and defend Largo Fin as well as he is being "bashed" for his takes.

...wait a minute. So it's okay to turn a thread about a specific player into a bash-fest about a person who contributes to this board when he's not here...just because he's trying to make a lucrative effort out of it? No.

This isn't Armando or Omar. This is someone who's a regular poster on the board. That "He's a big boy" stuff just doesn't fly for that reason.

And if I saw a bunch of guys ganging up on Largo, if he wasn't there, in a thread that wasn't even remotely about him? Bet your ass I'd defend him.

It's funny, because I've liked Stick for a bit as well. Did I find it interesting that CK liked him, too? Yep. But it's not like everyone who finds him interesting is some blind disciple.

...wait a minute. So it's okay to turn a thread about a specific player into a bash-fest about a person who contributes to this board when he's not here...just because he's trying to make a lucrative effort out of it? No.

This isn't Armando or Omar. This is someone who's a regular poster on the board. That "He's a big boy" stuff just doesn't fly for that reason.

And if I saw a bunch of guys ganging up on Largo, if he wasn't there, in a thread that wasn't even remotely about him? Bet your *** I'd defend him.

It's funny, because I've liked Stick for a bit as well. Did I find it interesting that CK liked him, too? Yep. But it's not like everyone who finds him interesting is some blind disciple.

Well there is like 4 posts about CK since he is the one hyping him up...not an entire thread...hyperbole much?

Lets be honest, the only reason most are even discussing a mediocre QB from a second level conference is because CK has mentioned him. I'm not bashing ck as a person, just his takes on players...and not even all players, just QB's. So yes, I don't think it is a "mean thing", to bring him up when discussing a player he has promoted over and over and over...

Well there is like 4 posts about CK since he is the one hyping him up...not an entire thread...hyperbole much?

Lets be honest, the only reason most are even discussing a mediocre QB from a second level conference is because CK has mentioned him. I'm not bashing ck as a person, just his takes on players...and not even all players, just QB's. So yes, I don't think it is a "mean thing", to bring him up when discussing a player he has promoted over and over and over...

Unless CK Is Ryan Yousefi, that is not the reason he was being discussed. And if you can't see that your first post in this thread is what sent it in that direction, then there's no point in discussing it further.

I like you, dude, but that's not the first time you've done that. It's just kinda low, in my opinion.

I believe Easton Stick has a pro day coming up. Will be interesting to see which teams are paying the most attention.

Miami wasn't really present at the pro day of another guy I like quite a bit, Drew Anderson of Murray State. From what I've been told by people who would know, Miami aren't really one of the teams onto Drew. That will disappoint WildBill, I know.

I like Easton Sticks intangibles and leadership, seems like a tough firy kid with potential to be a solid back up some where. He's definitely worth a late round flyer.

I’m not really an Easton Stick fan. Kids got a kickass name though. I’m more on the Jordan Ta’amu train and hope he’s the one that gets picked up by the Dolphins.

Back
Top Bottom