Easton Stick ? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Easton Stick ?

how was his pro day? i havent seen anything on it

I heard 49 of 60 with 7 drops by the receivers.

The only pass catcher they had an NDSU that was worth anything was Darrius Shepherd. Stick relied on him quite a bit. But he's not necessarily NFL talent. The fact the receivers were dropping a bunch of balls at the pro day sort of shows that.

Miami had Matt Moore and a bunch of scouts on location for the pro day.

this kid has a ton of potential. may be the steal of the draft. i just think once he gets an opportunity he is going to kill it

Big question I have is the tendency to lock that front leg of his and whether he needs to do that in order to get the velocity he does.

Also not entirely sure how comfortable he is throwing into tight coverage. But that could be about receiver quality.

(I am more that certain that plenty of squads will be watching Stick closely come draft day.)

What are the odds that we will pull the tricker - picking Stick - if he does, by luck, land on our laps (late draft)...regardless of earlier selections made?

Curious.

There’s a lot out there saying Miami are off the 1st round QBs like Haskins, Lock, and Jones.

And yet they are gonna feel pressure to add a guy to the room. They have to.

Easton Stick along with Will Grier, Tyree Jackson, and Jordan Ta’amu are the mid to late round QBs we have heard Miami show interest in. And Jarrett Stidham.

Will Grier may go too high (or may not, who knows.

So I think there’s a fair chance with Miami and Stick. Most people I’ve spoken to agree he checks quite a few obvious and explicit boxes for Miami.

Last edited:
If we take a QB in round one and then select Stick down the draft, you can surely bet there will be a tough battle in camp for the starter position regardless who was picked when.

Stick ..... sounds like a good candidate for "AT LEAST" QB2... who knows he may be our next Matt Moore or Don Strock … we need someone without reaching...I would much rather take a flier on a mid-round pick @ QB than trade draft capital for a hopeful...

Maybe he actually Stick(s)

We load up on the hog mollies...

Pick up Stick with one of our 7ths to make sure we get him.

Have Stick study the offense under Fitzpatrick.

Draft Tua/Herbert. Stick helps mentor the rookie...may even start a few games to find out if our oline is legit.

We go 0-5 and out #1 pick is inserted.

upon further review -- LOVE this dudes athleticism at the position!

Also -- love his create on the fly...

Looks like and plays like a total gamer!

Reminds me of a right handed Steve Young...

That said -- I think he needs to be in a system that's dialed into his game --

don't think he'd be on the hot list for a team running a Pats2 O.

But who knows...

Back
Top Bottom