Easy E Learning The F Position | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Easy E Learning The F Position

He’s an X-factor for sure.

Tua needs a big target at WR. I have a lot of confidence that he’s a “me or nobody” WR and that he will come down with those contested balls or at least ensure the opponent doesn’t. Love the physicality he offers.

He should be a handful for any nickel DBs, let alone starting boundary corners.

I would expect him to dominate someone like Nik Needham were he to face him in game.

His mistakes will be inevitable but I’m ready for the upside to shine this weekend. Especially with Tre’Davious White and Micah Hyde not on the field.

If you come out and complete your first 5 or 6 passes to Gesicki, Ezukanma and Edmonds/Mostert…..you have them right where you want them. Thinking/worrying.
The Jills game is not one where we can risk learning curve "mistakes", IMO. There will be opportunities later in the year, when we have a multiscore lead, for EZ.

The Jills game is not one where we can risk learning curve "mistakes", IMO. There will be opportunities later in the year, when we have a multiscore lead, for EZ.

I ge t that. But I don’t suspect this game will go well unless we can take this offense to a new gear.

Gotta remember Buffalo has never seen so if ever your going to use that your advantage, it’s this game. Gotta believe Welker’s been putting in the hours with him in the film room.

Also consider the timing coming off the Waddle/Hill breakout game. Buffalo is going to throw the kitchen sink at those two guys. And they, much like Baltimore will be doing it with a lot of banged up DBs.

I’d have him run his routes right into Von Miller’s chest on virtually every play. Gotta get off his kilter a little bit. Let Hill, Waddle and Gesicki do there thing and be there to pick up the crumbs as the bailout.

Gotta give Buffalo everything we’ve got.

Play it by ear, give him a series. He’s talented and physically capable.

I agree. Save him for against the bungles on a short week where he's explosive due to rest.

I ge t that. But I don’t suspect this game will go well unless we can take this offense to a new gear.

Gotta remember Buffalo has never seen so if ever your going to use that your advantage, it’s this game. Gotta believe Welker’s been putting in the hours with him in the film room.

Also consider the timing coming off the Waddle/Hill breakout game. Buffalo is going to throw the kitchen sink at those two guys. And they, much like Baltimore will be doing it with a lot of banged up DBs.

I’d have him run his routes right into Von Miller’s chest on virtually every play. Gotta get off his kilter a little bit. Let Hill, Waddle and Gesicki do there thing and be there to pick up the crumbs as the bailout.

Gotta give Buffalo everything we’ve got.

Play it by ear, give him a series. He’s talented and physically capable.

I've watched the Welker presser and the way he talked about EZ really didnt look like he was close to be active on gameday... I even thought he might have been saying a bit too much publicly, almost weird to some extent. But you never know with McDaniel, they might be ****ing with the bills and activate him on Sunday...

I've watched the Welker presser and the way he talked about EZ really didnt look like he was close to be active on gameday... I even thought he might have been saying a bit too much publicly, almost weird to some extent. But you never know with McDaniel, they might be ****ing with the bills and activate him on Sunday...
My takeaway is that it’s really nice to have a thoughtful coaching staff for once.

Back
Top Bottom