Eazy. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Eazy.

Great stuff, kind of like having another upper-draft pick coming into the season. I like his size, his speed seems great, and best of all I love how he wins the ball with stifling coverage.

It's going to be tough to secure a spot on the 53 with such a crowded receiver room.

Fingers crossed that he shows enough this summer to make it.

There is no way Ezukama sees the field next year with Chosen and Berrios on the roster
If he shows anything, those two journeymen won't keep him from the field... the team would much rather have a cheap home-grown guy than some flaky vets.

That said... EZ was only a 4th round pick... not exactly a highly drafted prospect.

If he shows anything, those two journeymen won't keep him from the field... the team would much rather have a cheap home-grown guy than some flaky vets.

That said... EZ was only a 4th round pick... not exactly a highly drafted prospect.
Chosen was a 1,000 yard wr not that long ago, hes fast, big and has more talent than anyone on this board seems to realize or at the least wants to admit.

Chosen was a 1,000 yard wr not that long ago, hes fast, big and has more talent than anyone on this board seems to realize or at the least wants to admit.
He's a one-note deep threat... or he was. He's also 30. He's a journeyman type, now on his 4th team. Sure, if he buys into the program and works his ass off, he might stick, but I do remember what Robbie told the press that McD told him when he signed... The team had a couple of young receivers that they liked, and they were making him no promises.
He also signed a vet minimum contract with only 150K guaranteed, so... he'll have to look good and be healthy to stick... and not rub anyone the wrong way. Sure, he could make it here, but the coaches told him that he'd have to prove it.

Berrios actually received a real commitment... up to 3.5M with 1.5 guaranteed. He's the new punt returner and 5th/6th WR. He WILL stick, even if he ends up being an afterthought in the regular offense.

The only WRs who I suspect are LOCKS are Waddle, Hill, and Berrios... the rest are actually competing to stick.

Back
Top Bottom