Eazy. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Eazy.

He's a one-note deep threat... or he was. He's also 30. He's a journeyman type, now on his 4th team. Sure, if he buys into the program and works his ass off, he might stick, but I do remember what Robbie told the press that McD told him when he signed... The team had a couple of young receivers that they liked, and they were making him no promises.
He also signed a vet minimum contract with only 150K guaranteed, so... he'll have to look good and be healthy to stick... and not rub anyone the wrong way. Sure, he could make it here, but the coaches told him that he'd have to prove it.

Berrios actually received a real commitment... up to 3.5M with 1.5 guaranteed. He's the new punt returner and 5th/6th WR. He WILL stick, even if he ends up being an afterthought in the regular offense.

The only WRs who I suspect are LOCKS are Waddle, Hill, and Berrios... the rest are actually competing to stick.
I had posted in another thread that EE was a third rounder, my bad there, shouldve checked my facts

But gotta agree with all of your post here. 'Chosen' is no given to make the team, McD probably liked the thought of more speed out there during TC too, can help simulate the offense for the 2nd/3rd teams. Give Hill/Waddle a rest. Or I suppose maybe he regains his former glory.

But anyways, I'm actually stoked to see Berrios hit the field in the slot for us too. I think he could do some damage there

EZ gives me Leonte Carrou vibes.

Production was there in college, flashed in preseason, fans started hoping, didn't see field much in regular season for various reasons, and when did get PT he never looked like training camp or preseason.
dont-you-put-that-evil-on-me-michael-clarke.gif

Well, any contribution at all would be more, so.........
Tindall played 185 snaps on Special teams so he did contribute in that area at least, but the fact that he could not get on the field at LB when LB was not a very strong position shows how far away he was.

Hopefully another TC and preseason and a new DC will get more out of him.

I could see Fangio finding a use for his speed.

Tindall played 185 snaps on Special teams so he did contribute in that area at least, but the fact that he could not get on the field at LB when LB was not a very strong position shows how far away he was.
Tindall wasn’t a starter in college. He was a great situational player. That’s the only thing I’m looking for him as a pro.

Hopefully another TC and preseason and a new DC will get more out of him.

I could see Fangio finding a use for his speed.
I hope so too. I have nothing against the kid.

It's just that speed alone doesn't mean squat if the first step is false or hesitant and he isn't assignment sound.

I really don't understand the "belief" some have for him, or EZ for that matter. I know they were drafted by our beloved Dolphins, but I can't overlook flaws just because of that. It isn't a matter of rooting against them. It's a matter of honest analysis, and how far they have to go to become solid, starting caliber players.

I think another year will help. I doubt it will be some miracle transformation, though.

SF rookies during Shannahan's tenure have "redshirted" most rookies. Yes there's been a few that came out year 1, usually the high picks, but most of their rooks were brought along slowly and by midway 2nd year started to contribute and blossom by their 3rd year.

It's not a bad way to develop players, and just look how strong that franchise is at finding and developing talent.

Might we be changing our culture to be ran the same way? Perhaps.

I hope so too. I have nothing against the kid.

It's just that speed alone doesn't mean squat if the first step is false or hesitant and he isn't assignment sound.

I really don't understand the "belief" some have for him, or EZ for that matter. I know they were drafted by our beloved Dolphins, but I can't overlook flaws just because of that. It isn't a matter of rooting against them. It's a matter of honest analysis, and how far they have to go to become solid, starting caliber players.

I think another year will help. I doubt it will be some miracle transformation, though.
People are way too enamored with RAZ scores and not enough on being a football player. I’m sure Zach Thomas didn’t have great RAZ scores but he was ine helluva FB player and perhaps the biggest gamer in MD history.

I had posted in another thread that EE was a third rounder, my bad there, shouldve checked my facts

But gotta agree with all of your post here. 'Chosen' is no given to make the team, McD probably liked the thought of more speed out there during TC too, can help simulate the offense for the 2nd/3rd teams. Give Hill/Waddle a rest. Or I suppose maybe he regains his former glory.

But anyways, I'm actually stoked to see Berrios hit the field in the slot for us too. I think he could do some damage there
I think a lot of folks outside and dolphin fans are underestimating Berrios in the slot

First off the guy is in his prime and is in apex condition.

He’s fast he’s quick and his hands are pretty good

Now he’s got the right coach.

Tua’s biggest issue is gonna be looking the other way in waddle and hill and getting the easy yards with berrios

There is no way Ezukama sees the field next year with Chosen and Berrios on the roster
Chosen is way over rated. He had one, maybe two half decent seasons, and has then bounced around the league. If, and its a big if, if he makes the team, he will get 250, maybe 300 yards for the season.

I think a lot of folks outside and dolphin fans are underestimating Berrios in the slot

First off the guy is in his prime and is in apex condition.

He’s fast he’s quick and his hands are pretty good

Now he’s got the right coach.

Tua’s biggest issue is gonna be looking the other way in waddle and hill and getting the easy yards with berrios
I agree wholeheartedly.

It reminds me a bit of when dumbass Cam Cameron traded Welker to the pats for a 5th (not sure on what GM it was), not many non Dolphins fans knew how good Welker was at that pt but with Moss/Stallworth opening up the field and Brady throwing it I knew he was gonna explode in the slot. Now with Welker coaching him up too it seems like he could have a career year.

Sherfield certainly had a career year and hopefully that was all due to scheme and personnel and he sucks ass on the Jills.

Edit - I was remembering wrong I guess Miami got a 2nd and 7th for Welker, still a terrible trade obviously when considering who they dealt him too.

Back
Top Bottom