Eddie Moore | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Eddie Moore

BSQX4

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I'm asking because I haven't done the research. Do all teams play their starters and top draft choices on Special Teams in exhibition. Is that the current trend in the NFL. Eddie got hurt running down on a kick-off in a game that meant nothing. Now we've lost our #1 draft choice for the year and that's a damn shame. Is this what everybodys doing?

(yes its normal, and one of Eddie's biggest contributions this season was set to be as a special teams gunner which is a big part of why we drafted him)

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by ckparrothead
(yes its normal, and one of Eddie's biggest contributions this season was set to be as a special teams gunner which is a big part of why we drafted him)

Thank you for the edit.
I was just about to PM you ... ;)

I did it as a favor. I'm zipping my lip until a better time when things might be worked out more fairly.

Thanks C.K. It still hurts to lose the guy. Is this team just snakebitten on #1 picks, or what? Also, the injuries are just mounting up. Freak stuff like how we lost Perry. Bummer about Dixon but we're getting used to it with him. Man I hope he lines up on opening day. If not it's Wade Smith protecting Fiedlers blind side. Even if we give him alot of help I'm not in love with that. When the fullback has to be kept in the backfield to block that limits the offense somewhat. Heres to the injuries stopping now and getting as many guys healthy as we can. We're still a great team and I think we'll look much sharper this week.

Honestly I'm confident in the players we have. Even if we have to get drastic, move Todd Wade over to Left and have Greg Jerman play Right. I'm still confident. We've got so many offensive weapons, especially with Jay distributing the ball, that we can cover up some temporary holes at OL.

I mean for most of the season Tampa's OL was absolutely terrible. Heck dude they traded for Cornell Green from us for a 7th and started him at LT for a few games I believe!

im not worried cus spielman still works for us. when cuts come, they will get someone if we need them. i think wade smith playing against houston, as long as he looks good these coming weeks, should start. it would be great experience for him and then dixon comes back against the jets.

I have to admit that I was skeptical of the Eddie Moore pick back in April because of how injury proned he was and I wanted Tyrone Callico like most of us did!, let's face it! He was a POTATO CHIP at Tennessee with all the shoulder and other injuries!I am frustrated when a guy works his tail off and is having a nice camp gets injured like that! Maybe Eddie Moore is like Offerdahl in the sense that he doesn't have the body to bear the rigors of football!

Back
Top Bottom