eddie moore?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

eddie moore??

nolefin

thank you
Reaction score
what is the deal with moore, he was a great player at tennessee and has the talent to start in the nfl, and imo he played really well in the few games he started last year. most people are not even considering him for a starting position this year i know he is injury prone and gets his azz kicked all the time but i think he has as much talent as spragan.

Dolfan4life!

Starter
Reaction score
Eddie Moore will be in the mix this year, wouldn't surprise me to see him start next to Zach with Seau on the other side.

Agua

Fighting the media, one lie at a time
Reaction score
We'll see. I have concerns that if a player doesn't fit within a certain size profile that Saban approves of, they won't get the chance.

Not bashing Saban. At all. His team, his way.

Mike13

I am a golden god
Reaction score
Dolfan4life! said:
Eddie Moore will be in the mix this year, wouldn't surprise me to see him start next to Zach with Seau on the other side.

He will be rotated in alot, but he wont start

DonShula84

Sporty Don
Reaction score
Im looking forward to seeing what Moore can do this year. I think he has a legit shot at starting opposite Seau & Thomas, and is probably one of the front runners for the job. I just hope he can stay healthy

Dolphann4life

Fixation of the Darkness.......
Reaction score
He's gotta stay healthy to play bottomline. Kid has some quickness. We'll see this year

Top Bottom