Edelman injury | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Edelman injury

Although I think it's bad Karma to wish injuries on an opposing player, $hit happens. We've already paid the Karmic price in spades, so I'm not gonna chide myself for not feeling too bad about this.

Although I think it's bad Karma to wish injuries on an opposing player, $hit happens. We've already paid the Karmic price in spades, so I'm not gonna chide myself for not feeling too bad about this.

Yep, pretty much. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy... I don't feel bad about it at all... you know NE is cheering at every injury we get

My reaction to the confirmed news right now...:roflmao:roflmao:roflmao:roflmao

Chris Hogan and Mike Gillislee will become the most dangerous WR/RB combo in the NFL.

If only other teams in the division could get players of this caliber ... they could challenge the Patriots

It made my day finding out about that dude's ACL injury I love it , now if we could only get a couple more patriots to get some good injuries. about a quarter of the way through the season somebody plant Brady to the ground and Break his clavicle.

At least now he has more time for Tinder hook ups!!!

Nah in all seriousness, injuries suck regardless of the team. I would like to see us beat the Patriots when they are full go with all pieces but it is the NFL and if we get a win against them man down, will take it and run with it. With that said though, they still have Cooks, Hogan, Danny A., Gronk, hell even Matthew Slater in a pinch, their backs out of backfield catching. As for asking if this tilts the division, not one bit, just means they will work harder and harder in practices. That and we couldn't beat their 2nd and 3rd string QB last season, so Edelman isn't going to break their season.

They just cut Ealy. Was never impressed with him, but after the Pats gave up a 2nd and 3rd rd picks, all the pundits referenced that trade as one of the great offseason moves that made the Pats stronger (in addition to the Cooks trade).
Apparently, he didn't fit their scheme and they gave up a good draft pick to get him.

At least now he has more time for Tinder hook ups!!!

Nah in all seriousness, injuries suck regardless of the team. I would like to see us beat the Patriots when they are full go with all pieces but it is the NFL and if we get a win against them man down, will take it and run with it. With that said though, they still have Cooks, Hogan, Danny A., Gronk, hell even Matthew Slater in a pinch, their backs out of backfield catching. As for asking if this tilts the division, not one bit, just means they will work harder and harder in practices. That and we couldn't beat their 2nd and 3rd string QB last season, so Edelman isn't going to break their season.

Can also add TE Dwayne Allen to the list.

They just cut Ealy. Was never impressed with him, but after the Pats gave up a 2nd and 3rd rd picks, all the pundits referenced that trade as one of the great offseason moves that made the Pats stronger (in addition to the Cooks trade).
Apparently, he didn't fit their scheme and they gave up a good draft pick to get him.

Pats definitely made a mistake, but an admirable aspect of it is that they didn't try to force the issue or pretend that things would be different come the regular season in spite of the draft capital they gave up to acquire Ealy. They immediately took their loss and moved on.

He always slips my mind with preseason going, I was amazed when they got him during offseason. Highly underrated and is going to shine with that team

While the rest of the NFL is still going 11 personnel crazy, NE has resorted back to the fundamentals of double RB and double TE looks of 12, 21, and 22 personnel. There always ahead of the curve. Their more recent reliance on 2 WR sets is why the Edelman loss will be cushioned by Hogan and Cooks

Back
Top Bottom