Educate an Idiot. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Educate an Idiot.

Alex Brown - DE (Florida)

He should have went in the second round, according to TSN's Draft guide.

I had a feeling this was going to happen when I saw Tampa ahead of us. I HATE THE RAMS!! THEY are going to screw another RB from having a great career. THEY DRAFTED GORDON for NDSTATE!! They already screwed T.Canidate from having a great career, now GORDON!!!

I'm sure Wanny and Co. would have moved up if they had their sights right on Walker. So it's not so bad.

They want someone else, obviously...we'll see who it is soon!

Brown and Metcalf - Both on the board

Only Jacksonville and then us!

YES!!!

Walker and Chambers = Possibly set for the next decade at WR (Good chance, anyway)

Too bad.
Oh well, they have someone else in mind!

Don't forget that Mark Clayton was not drafted until the later rounds (like 8th I think) and Mark Duper was undrafted. Oops, I'm sorry, that's Mark Super Duper.

I actually predicted McKinney back in March, after talks with Kreutz broke down, but I changed my mind afterwards. Kinda funny how none of us fans on here saw it coming. It's who they wanted, though. They sure fooled me. I thought for sure we were going with Brown or Metcalf.

I'm kind of hoping we move up to the first slot for the second day to choose Alex Brown of Florida.

I have to toot my own horn, and say I had Miami taking Mckinnie, but in the 4th round. Still a great pick, Ruddy is on his way out and I think Seth can be very good at center.

Back
Top Bottom