EDWARDS aDOLPHIN... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

EDWARDS aDOLPHIN...

I think he means this:
The Dolphins are willing to give RB Robert Edwards a shot. Released by New England in late August, a shot. Edwards is attempting a comeback from a serious left knee injury sustained in a beach football game held in conjunction with the 1999 Pro Bowl on Feb. 5, 1999. Edwards, first-round draft pick in 1998 worked out for the Dolphins in January. "He's still working through this thing," said coach Dave Wannstedt. "There might be an opportunity for him to really do something."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/clubhouse?team=mia

This is great news. I really have a good feeling about this guy. Man this is awesome this offseason is just a little too overwhelming.

Who else thinks it's funny that we would rather go into next season with Robert Edwards and his surgically re-attached leg than with 3J and his naturally attached legs?:lol: :lol:

Attitude- JJJ has been a spoiled brat. Gotta love a guy who busts his ass for two years trying to get BACK into the NFL. JJJ should take notes.

I like that Edwards didn't get cut last year because he lost his ability, he got cut, from what I have read, because of a groin injury that kept him out of action.
I realy respect the guy for getting where he has but, I wonder if he is setting himself up to get hurt again. He said he doesn't have full range of motion in one article. That's not a good thing with a knee injury. He says he doesn't favor it or anything so he's willing to give it a shot and see what happens. I have a bad knee and know what it's like to not have that full range of motion and knowing what it takes to be a RB in the NFL it seems inevitable that he'll need that piece of the range that he is missing at some point. I like the fact that we are giving him a chance and he has a lot of heart to get back to where he has but I sure hope that he is not our number two back next year. That would be a bit too nerve wracking for me.
There is no doubt that 3J could use a lesson from this man 87, only I don't think 3J has much of a future to use it.:lol:

3J

I love the signing of Edwards. There isn't anything to loose if this is a 3 back deal. He has to have heart to battle back from the injury, and if he plays a few games for us he is a steal.

Hell his hear and one leg, is 10 times the player 3J is right now. Don't let the door hit you on the way out JJJ.

:monkey:

Robert Edwards: I don't have any doubts," Edwards said. "If I had any doubts, I probably wouldn't be here trying to make a comeback. I don't favor my knee any. I don't think about it when I'm out there. Hopefully it'll hold up."

Hopefully it will hold up? Yikes! Man this kid is crazy. If you think about it, two years worth of rehab, and he is just HOPING it will hold up?

Robert Edwards, I HOPE you don't lose your leg.

Back
Top Bottom