Edwards at #2 is a bluff! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Edwards at #2 is a bluff!

dolphinpower

Super Incredible Fantastic Grand Master
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Saban is letting everyone know that he will pick up Edwards at Number 2. I totally think that this is a massive bluff, coming from a man with large cojones. Whats so brilliant is that picking Edwards at 2 is feasbile! What he really wants is to trade down and pick a RB, and im willing to bet some MONEY, that this is exactly what will happen. Rd 1, Pick 2, somebody is going to crack is trade with us!

The vikings are going to bite and give us their two number 1 s and hopefully a 3rd rounder

dolphinpower said:
Saban is letting everyone know that he will pick up Edwards at Number 2. I totally think that this is a massive bluff, coming from a man with large cojones. Whats so brilliant is that picking Edwards at 2 is feasbile! What he really wants is to trade down and pick a RB, and im willing to bet some MONEY, that this is exactly what will happen. Rd 1, Pick 2, somebody is going to crack is trade with us!

I agree, on Saturday someone will bite on the offer, and we will end up trading down and getting one of the top 3 RB's.

if we are on the clock, and smith is gone, we might as well pick him and trade him later if we cant work out something in the first 15 min... the vikes or the skins will come around...

igor79 said:
if we are on the clock, and smith is gone, we might as well pick him and trade him later if we cant work out something in the first 15 min... the vikes or the skins will come around...

Again, if no one is willing to give us value for the pick, what makes you think they will give value for the player taken with that pick?

If there is no trade, then the Dolphins should pick the player they want. You never make a pick to trade unless the trade is predetermined and you are getting the value for the pick in return.

it is and it isnt. He probably will take Edwards but he would like to trade down.

KB21 said:
Again, if no one is willing to give us value for the pick, what makes you think they will give value for the player taken with that pick?

If there is no trade, then the Dolphins should pick the player they want. You never make a pick to trade unless the trade is predetermined and you are getting the value for the pick in return.

No one will give us value because they think we will bluff so we pick edwards we hold the most highly coveted man in the draft and they will trade. Saban is not bluffing. If nobody pulls the trigger before our time is up Saban will take him. And if we do end up with oh well we get stuck with arguably the best player in the draft. Darn??

J-Mo

I am sure that he would like to trade down, however if Smith is gone and there was no trade down then I am sure that Saban would seriously consider Edwards. So it is a semi-Bluff.

mrbman013 said:
The vikings are going to bite and give us their two number 1 s and hopefully a 3rd rounder
I couldn't agree more.

Didn't we have a chance at moss, but picked up some dud instead??? Take Braylon be happy.

I don't think it's a bluff. We all know he wants to trade down, but he is tellin everyone that if they don't pony up, Edwards will be a dolphin. I could think of worse things to happen.

Back
Top Bottom