Edwards or Merriman @ #2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Edwards or Merriman @ #2

I'll take edwards or Brown at 2 in no way would i take Merriman, IMO thats a huge reach at the 2 spot.

should've known that having an independant opinion wouldn't fly at conformist heavan

go back to getting you opinions from draft guides

saban_era said:
should've known that having an independant opinion wouldn't fly at conformist heavan

:roflmao: Conformist! :roflmao:

No...its called common sense. Merriman is NOT worthy of the #2 pick, he is a top 15 pick...

saban_era said:

I havent gotten my opinion from any draft guide on any player, I too am in the minority with my player, Caddy. I am not sold on Edwards, and Merriman really is a stretch @2.

saban_era said:

Then explain with your expert opinion how its justifiable to draft merriman with the 2nd pick, because it's definately independent of everything i've ever seen on the field or in a draft guide

He will be the best pro of this draft

I know that all you experts had Tom Brady as the best player in his draft

"common sense" got Brady picked in the 6th round

Merriman is more of a certainty to be an NFL star than Ronnie Brown.

I wouldn't fret at all if we took him at #2. I posted last night that a player with Merriman's skills inevitably goes much higher than projected. It's too much of a defensive oriented league to believe all these mocks that are flooded with virtually nothing but offensive players among the top 10.

Merriman is also a much better player than Derrick Johnson whose *** is home for quite a few homer-heaven members

odds are the best player of the draft will be taken beyond the first round

"common sense" tells me this

Back
Top Bottom