Eich taking reps at Center | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Eich taking reps at Center

vomit GIF

With his arm length this could be the perfect spot for him and move Williams back to G

...it's rare to uncover a player drafted as high as Eichenbust who has demonstrated such extraordinary ineptitude in both physical and mental aspects of the game! He's a whiffer. He's a stiffer. He's wears pink bed room slippers! Sure don't want to block no one! >>> Steve Miller a la mode >>> if you caught the tune!

So, to me, this is a way to justify their roster selection of him by making his value on this team tied to him being able to play two positions as a back-up role player. I see Wynn or Jones challenging for that LG position if they are really allowing a fair competition to take place this year.

Positional flexibility and being a contributor on Special Teams gives a player a greater chance to make a roster, I really hope Eichenberg wins the starting job outright because that hopefully means he earned it and it justifies using a trade-up in the second round to get him. All I know is that we drafted him to play LT and that has been a shaky outcome at best.

Back
Top Bottom