Eichenberg | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Eichenberg

Just need to get Kindley to take care of his body during the offseason and commit to being an athlete. He has everything else...strength, size and intelligence seem to all be there.
I agree he seems to have all the pieces. He's just not putting it together. I believe he does need another year of development and training

He’s going to be a home run pick….he reminds me of Kuechenberg…(not just the name)…who also played at Notre Dame and was a pro bowler at both guard and tackle in both Dolphin Super Bowl era’s!
Haven't heard Kuchenberg mentioned in a long time. And Dan Marino just turned 60!

Obviously if Eichenberg turns out like Kuchenberg that would be huge.

Dieter doesn't have bad feet. Kindley is the issue. Did you go back and actually watch tape?
No, I was responding to a post. I think both did OK, not great but will get better. moving Eich to LG doesn't solve Deits "foot problem" though. PS Kindley had the highest grade at PFT

No, I was responding to a post. I think both did OK, not great but will get better. moving Eich to LG doesn't solve Deits "foot problem" though. PS Kindley had the highest grade at PFT
Do you mean PFF? That's a bunch of opinions. I watch actual tape and put together my own analysis. If you do an once through rewatch, it will be apparently clear Kindley is the weak link.

Some of our Contrary Marys have said that Eich got manhandled.. I saw definite room for improvement, but a little like Circumstances often does, he held his own!
He tripped over kindleys foot and got put on his back one play and had two holding calls. Otherwise he played a pretty decent game.

Back
Top Bottom