Eichenberg | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Eichenberg

I didn't focus on him much, but I want to see how he handled himself after he got pancaked.

Are you referring to the play he got pancaked? I have been asking about that. Are you saying he took it well and came back to finish strong after that? I sure hope so. That is a good sign.
I'm talking about the sac by Uche where Eich was tripped and fell over backward. Kindley over extended on a double team and Eich tripped. It looked like he got bull rushed.

Eich was getting seriously pushed backwards on that play, but he had a chance of holding his ground until he tripped. Otherwise, not at all bad I thought.

Davis though, i thought he was pretty poor. I'd be surprised if AJ and LE wasn't a better tackle duo than LE and JD.

Edit: and i say that a someone who doesn't rate AJ much at all so far.

Last edited:
IMO Eich should be starting but I guess Flores has other ideas. Oh well. We'll see how it goes.
he will be.

but in davis's spot.

if flo doesn't want to do it before buffalo, he may be doing it during the game.

i want it to happen sooner rather than later.

he will be.

but in davis's spot.

if flo doesn't want to do it before buffalo, he may be doing it during the game.

i want it to happen sooner rather than later.
I don't see Flores benching Davis any time soon but time will take us there.

He played like a rookie playing in his first game. He still has a long way to go before he can be considered a quality NFL offensive lineman but he certainly played better than some of the other
tackles the Dolphins have had on the field over the last decade.
Dallas Thomas and Sam Young agree

I’d like to see Jackson back at LT, Eichenberg at RT, Hunt at RG, Deiter at C, and Davis at LG. Let Kindley be the backup swing guard and Little the backup swing tackle.

tenor.gif

Jesse Davis is a prototypical utility 6th man

Some people expect instant superstars and perfection from their rookies and when it doesn't happen they become surly and post their displeasure online in relative anonymity. Liam Eichenberg joins Austin Jackson, Robert Hunt, Solomon Kindley and Michael Deiter as the core of our O-line for the future with relative youth, high potential and some inexperience. Our challenge as fans is to try to show some patience as they get their battle scars and see what they can become as a unit. Good to see Liam survive when thrown in the deep end game #1.

Dolphins 17 Patriots 16

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom