Eichenberg | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Eichenberg

From what I saw in glimpses, is a stout LG with tackle feet and tenacity and work ethic. He's going to be very good once he gets up to speed and settles down. First start at 3rd NFL position.

I believe what I see and in my own projectional ability, I see him being a top 5 LG in the league. Dow we want a stout interior? Or a solid exterior?
Eich, Hunt, and a legit draft pic or free agent with foot agility and stamina, along with power and our interior line is a WALL.

I’d like to see Jackson back at LT, Eichenberg at RT, Hunt at RG, Deiter at C, and Davis at LG. Let Kindley be the backup swing guard and Little the backup swing tackle.
Kindley graded out as our highest OL versus the Pats on PFF (for whatever that's worth).

He is a much better player than Jesse Davis (with upside).

Eich was getting seriously pushed backwards on that play, but he had a chance of holding his ground until he tripped. Otherwise, not at all bad I thought.

Davis though, i thought he was pretty poor. I'd be surprised if AJ and LE wasn't a better tackle duo than LE and JD.

Edit: and i say that a someone who doesn't rate AJ much at all so far.
I love Jessie Davis as a role player, not a starter.

Eichenburg was the brightest part of yesterday's game.

Jackson lost his job for sure.

So happy he looks like he can play LT at this level. I was beyond worried about the LT spot.

Liam doesn't give the DEs space. That's one thing I hate about Austin Jackson's play, he's so athletic for a tackle that he let's the DEs have so much space and tries to run them around on most speed rushes. It usually works, but it looks like Tua is going to get swallowed whole almost every single play. I guess it is a different approach to LT.

Looked better that Jackson ever has and it was his first game without practicing the spot all off-season. LE is our future LT.... Should 💯 be current

Kindley graded out as our highest OL versus the Pats on PFF (for whatever that's worth).

He is a much better player than Jesse Davis (with upside).
I definitely didn't notice anything bad from Kindley. This guy is massive - how would you not want this guy to have a chance to develop further?

Looked better that Jackson ever has and it was his first game without practicing the spot all off-season. LE is our future LT.... Should 💯 be current
There were definitely some plays where he looked worse than Jackson ever has. I think people are just getting ahead of themselves since we're all a bit disappointed that Jackson hasn't seemed to have a jump from last year.

From what I saw in glimpses, is a stout LG with tackle feet and tenacity and work ethic. He's going to be very good once he gets up to speed and settles down. First start at 3rd NFL position.

I believe what I see and in my own projectional ability, I see him being a top 5 LG in the league. Dow we want a stout interior? Or a solid exterior?
Eich, Hunt, and a legit draft pic or free agent with foot agility and stamina, along with power and our interior line is a WALL.
I see a lot of potential in Miami's offensive line. I know some fans are saying Grier hasn't done a good job drafting offensive linemen. I just think it's more about getting experience.

Will all of these guys reach their ceiling? Who knows, but I think we'll begin to see the unit coming together.

Last edited:
There were definitely some plays where he looked worse than Jackson ever has. I think people are just getting ahead of themselves since we're all a bit disappointed that Jackson hasn't seemed to have a jump from last year.
The one play he was tripped? About all I can think of. It looked bad at first but wasn't really

Well, Flores needs to First settle on an OL coach that can last more than a year with him. Second, he needs to find Five guys and let them get in sync with each other. This is a "Chorus Line" of sorts where they learn how to play together. It takes time and all the Great lines in the NFL were afforded this luxury to make it happen. Third, he needs to find at least Eight quality Offensive Linemen because injuries always seem to happen to muck things up.

Back
Top Bottom