Eichenberg | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Eichenberg

For what it's worth? And I said for what that's worth. You ok with that sir? Next time I will get approval from you on what I am saying. Hold on I got a draft coming up on another thread so you can make sure I make sense.
My bad, forgot Mack Hollins was an OT

My bad, forgot Mack Hollins was an OT

Nah, he is a special teamer who can't crack the starting lineup and rides the bench... Just like Jesse Davis should.

Did that make enough sense for your litmus test? Did I just use that term right? Please let me know as I use terms I don't know in ways that seem like I do and need your guidance when writing my opinions.

I think Eich at LG and Hunt at RG would create a dominant interior wall. Deiters feet aren't agile enough and seems to lack push. Shortest point to Tua is up the gut, build a dominant interior with athletic, nimble-footed run blockers at Tackle spots and that's a really good line. Eich is stout for the interior with no "back down" in him and LT feet. Him at LG would improve Jackson's play due to having to play with a prototype next to him before in sloppy Solomon 😆
I think it would be a waste to not utilize Eichenberg at tackle…especially since he can clearly play both sides if injury strikes. Guards are easier to find.

Eichenburg was the brightest part of yesterday's game.

Jackson lost his job for sure.

So happy he looks like he can play LT at this level. I was beyond worried about the LT spot.
Oh, for sure, for sure....Tell them coach. Eich wasn't even the best OL out there Sunday.

I think Eich at LG and Hunt at RG would create a dominant interior wall. Deiters feet aren't agile enough and seems to lack push. Shortest point to Tua is up the gut, build a dominant interior with athletic, nimble-footed run blockers at Tackle spots and that's a really good line. Eich is stout for the interior with no "back down" in him and LT feet. Him at LG would improve Jackson's play due to having to play with a prototype next to him before in sloppy Solomon 😆
So how does Eich solve Deiter's bad feet? Kindley played pretty good for a first game of the season, they all palyed well enough to winagainst the Cheat's scheme. That should be a great learning tool, the film room against Bellicheat.

So how does Eich solve Deiter's bad feet? Kindley played pretty good for a first game of the season, they all palyed well enough to winagainst the Cheat's scheme. That should be a great learning tool, the film room against Bellicheat.
Dieter doesn't have bad feet. Kindley is the issue. Did you go back and actually watch tape?

Dieter Hunt and Eich will lock down the right side of the line for the next 10 year.

We need to address LG. I have fully been a Kindley supporter from the beginning but he does need more development time.

I expect Jackson to continue to development and improve.

I'm at the point I would like to see if Jones can hold LG better than Kindley. All we need is 0.5 to 1.0 more seconds of protection and this offense glides

Nah, he is a special teamer who can't crack the starting lineup and rides the bench... Just like Jesse Davis should.

Did that make enough sense for your litmus test? Did I just use that term right? Please let me know as I use terms I don't know in ways that seem like I do and need your guidance when writing my opinions.
45A42D5E-FEEB-4F27-9081-C79280D0553C.jpeg

No way did he get manhandled. He didn't look like an all pro out there, but he was at least as good as we see from Jackson on a weekly basis, without having practiced the position for the offseason.
EXACTLY !!!!! His first game he was better than Jackson, and he has plenty of room to grow. I say leave him there at his natural spot and let Jackson, Little, and Jesse fight it out at RT. I said from the jump that this would be the best way to go, and saw nothing to change my mind from Sunday's game. Jackson is a better athlete but Liam is the better player. I trust him, Jackson was a bad pick and may have a shot at RT but I have my doubts.

EXACTLY !!!!! His first game he was better than Jackson, and he has plenty of room to grow. I say leave him there at his natural spot and let Jackson, Little, and Jesse fight it out at RT. I said from the jump that this would be the best way to go, and saw nothing to change my mind from Sunday's game. Jackson is a better athlete but Liam is the better player. I trust him, Jackson was a bad pick and may have a shot at RT but I have my doubts.
I don't think Jackson will be able to cut it at RT. If Eich is our LT, then Davis is our RT for the rest of the year.

Dieter Hunt and Eich will lock down the right side of the line for the next 10 year.

We need to address LG. I have fully been a Kindley supporter from the beginning but he does need more development time.

I expect Jackson to continue to development and improve.

I'm at the point I would like to see if Jones can hold LG better than Kindley. All we need is 0.5 to 1.0 more seconds of protection and this offense glides
Just need to get Kindley to take care of his body during the offseason and commit to being an athlete. He has everything else...strength, size and intelligence seem to all be there.

Back
Top Bottom