Elephant in the room | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Elephant in the room

Allen looks outstanding at the combine. He may end up going #1 overall.

I'm still on the Mayfield bandwagon. I think with the game moving more to RPO, he's the perfect fit for that system. Add the fact that Billichick, long known as a defensive guru, had no answer for Philly's offense which featured that approach and you get why Mayfield should be coveted by Miami.

Hell there are a couple of QB's that intrigue me, but sitting comfortable with Tannehill with coaching that trusted him and we make the playoff is my choice for another year or two. We need to fix the elephant in the room and that is the offensive line that has tried repeatedly to kill Tannehill. Can you imagine a rookie QB behind that line, what a waste of an investment. Maybe the other elephant in the room is the linebackers or a starting free safety, GOD so many more elephants to fix than another attempt to take a shot at a QB that plays hard for our team that has done nothing to help him.

so Im sure we all tuned in at the qb’s today. Clearly Allen IMO is not only a physical specimen, he is the best qb of the draft. rosen and baker are after. So who do you think we pull the trigger for?
you go ahead with a kid throwing 56% in the league he was in, and the offense he played for and let me know how that goes. he is a freak throwing, but trust his arm way too much. even at the combine he struggled with the timing routes

Back
Top Bottom