Elijah Moore! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Elijah Moore!

Goonies

Active Roster
Reaction score
J-off-her-doll mentioned him in one of his post , so I took a look at him and I was kinda blown away this kid doesn’t get more hype. I see an all pro WR in the nfl. This reminds me when I first looked at pitts and i told myself out loud wtf was I looking at. Elijah Moore is a freaking great prospect. Would love to hear finheaven’s opinion on him.

Last edited:
I’m obsessed with Kyle Pitts and now Elijah Moore, been watching vids all morning. I want him to be a Miami Dolphin. A lot of you guys are saying 2nd rd, I think he goes first round.

I’m obsessed with Kyle Pitts and now Elijah Moore, been watching vids all morning. I want him to be a Miami Dolphin. A lot of you guys are saying 2nd rd, I think he goes first round.
Seen mocks with him at the back end of round 1. It’s very possible.

If we say, took Pitts at 6, and could just trade down from 18, I would be alright with him at the end of the 1st

Best hands in the draft. Just small.

Seen mocks with him at the back end of round 1. It’s very possible.

If we say, took Pitts at 6, and could just trade down from 18, I would be alright with him at the end of the 1st
That would be a dream receiver room for Miami. Parker, Fuller, E. Moore, Pitts and Gesicki.

Getting them all on the field would be a challenge.

I have liked Moore for quite a while and hoped to snag him at #50 maybe.

But it does look like he might be moving into the late 1st round as we get closer to the Draft.

But it does look like he might be moving into the late 1st round as we get closer to the Draft.
Can you imagine this kid being drafted by Tampa bay or KC, smh

Maybe #36. I was really hopeful that Miami would land another high 2nd rounder. So much talent could be there and I'd like to see the Dolphins cash in.

I like Moore a lot and I think late second early third is about his area. He, Wallace, Smith-Marsette and Dyami Brown all interest me from there down through the the third round.

Players I really want Miami to get in that range include Humphreys, Williams, Toney or E. Moore. Guess I'm asking for too much. I don't think any of those players make it to #50, but I could be wrong.
I’m with ya between 36-50 if we could get some of those guys it would be awesome

Back
Top Bottom