Elijah Moore | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Elijah Moore

Plays through contact, high points the ball (as many contested catches as Terrace Marshall), catches everything, changes direction with ease and suddenness, and he's a refined route runner. While he can break people off in spectacular fashion, he doesn't wasted time getting to his spots, and he plays with a great general feel and understanding of the game. He's just really, really good.

Plays through contact, high points the ball (as many contested catches as Terrace Marshall), catches everything, changes direction with ease and suddenness, and he's a refined route runner. While he can break people off in spectacular fashion, he doesn't wasted time getting to his spots, and he plays with a great general feel and understanding of the game. He's just really, really good.
I love the guy

One of my favorite players in this draft. If Pitts is the pick at 6 then Moore is a guy we should look at with 1-B or 2-A.......I doubt he's there at 50

Outside of QB, not trying to start that debate, I don't think there are 10 players in the class who would be more valuable to Miami. Elijah Moore is going to be good. He's too skilled and athletic to not be. He's going to get open, he's going to make big plays, he's going to catch the ball, and he's excellent at making the first tackler miss. How much does his size cap his ceiling? That's the debate. There's a LOT of value in knowing you're getting a good player at a valuable position. There's precedent for players around his size developing into elite playmakers and dominant WR's - Steve Smith and Antonio Brown are his two most common comps from people high on him.

Tua would love his ability to separate and his punctuality as a route runner. He's really good at throwing to shorter WR's, so Moore's size becomes less of a concern for Miami imo, and imo his size isn't a concern either way. Skills pay the bills at WR. For the same reasons, Devonta Smith is elite despite his outlier body, Moore is elite despite being 5'9 1/2". These guys are good at every aspect of being a WR. Route running, catching, making plays with the ball in their hands, and they're smart af. They do all the little things, and they see the game in a mature way.

I have Moore just outside the Top tier of players. After Pitts, the Top 3 WR's, the Top 2 OT's, the Top 2 CB's, and Parsons, Elijah Moore and Terrace Marshall are my favorite players for Miami, and Moore is the better fit.

He should go in 2nd rd or 3rd..wr position is deep this yr.. just got get best one.. i see us drafting 2 wr this yr..

Outside of QB, not trying to start that debate, I don't think there are 10 players in the class who would be more valuable to Miami. Elijah Moore is going to be good. He's too skilled and athletic to not be. He's going to get open, he's going to make big plays, he's going to catch the ball, and he's excellent at making the first tackler miss. How much does his size cap his ceiling? That's the debate. There's a LOT of value in knowing you're getting a good player at a valuable position. There's precedent for players around his size developing into elite playmakers and dominant WR's - Steve Smith and Antonio Brown are his two most common comps from people high on him.

Tua would love his ability to separate and his punctuality as a route runner. He's really good at throwing to shorter WR's, so Moore's size becomes less of a concern for Miami imo, and imo his size isn't a concern either way. Skills pay the bills at WR. For the same reasons, Devonta Smith is elite despite his outlier body, Moore is elite despite being 5'9 1/2". These guys are good at every aspect of being a WR. Route running, catching, making plays with the ball in their hands, and they're smart af. They do all the little things, and they see the game in a mature way.

I have Moore just outside the Top tier of players. After Pitts, the Top 3 WR's, the Top 2 OT's, the Top 2 CB's, and Parsons, Elijah Moore and Terrace Marshall are my favorite players for Miami, and Moore is the better fit.
How would you compare Moore and Waddle? Very similar build and speed, what makes Waddle the better(perveived) prospect in your opinion?

Back
Top Bottom