Elijah Moore | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Elijah Moore

The draft can't come soon enough for me! The thought of some of this talent on offense has me super excited!

I love Pitts most but the other three are neck and neck for "next" in my own pecking order!
You know by now my favorite players in this draft are Pitts and Elijah Moore but my gut tells me we traded up for smith. Smith and Tua have a special connection not only on the football field but off the field . Same with Tua and najee Harris. Unite the 3 and let’s roll tide but as Dolphins not elephants.

I know we can't totally ignore defense but would love to have those weapons for Tua

You know by now my favorite players in this draft are Pitts and Elijah Moore but my gut tells me we traded up for smith. Smith and Tua have a special connection not only on the football field but off the field . Same with Tua and najee Harris. Unite the 3 and let’s roll tide but as Dolphins not elephants.
Time will tell, bro! Can't wait to see what happens!

I'm old fin fan..1971 to be exact..it's been quite some time since this team.. coach..front office have me excited

It appears Flores is enamored with Smith. How it plays out draft night will be fun.

Back
Top Bottom