Emergency 3rd QB Now Available | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Emergency 3rd QB Now Available

Skylar was probably a lock to make the roster regardless, but now he’ll surely be active on game days for all you fanboys out there ✌🏾

I like it. Gives an option if QB2 goes down or comes in and lays an egg. Two things we’ve experienced plenty.

Skylar was probably a lock to make the roster regardless, but now he’ll surely be active on game days for all you fanboys out there ✌🏾

I like it. Gives an option if QB2 goes down or comes in and lays an egg. Two things we’ve experienced plenty.
Can't be replaced for poor performance.

if the club's first two quarterbacks on its game day Active List are not able to participate in the game due to injury or disqualification (activation cannot be a result of a head coach's in-game decision to remove a player from the game due to performance or conduct).

Can't be replaced for poor performance.

if the club's first two quarterbacks on its game day Active List are not able to participate in the game due to injury or disqualification (activation cannot be a result of a head coach's in-game decision to remove a player from the game due to performance or conduct).
Too bad.
If you have three QB's being paid, I feel you should be able to use them at your discretion, barring injury.

NFL owners approved a bylaw proposal on Monday at the Spring League Meeting allowing clubs to dress a third QB without using an active roster spot on game days, NFL Network Insiders Ian Rapoport and Tom Pelissero reported, per sources informed of the decision.
Good. It should have been a thing all along.

This is a good rule change, and I am surprised it took the NFL this long to adopt it. Quarterback has become a uniquely difficult position to play, and you can't just slot somebody in there and expect to still have anything resembling a coherent offense.

Really, it comes down to the fact that a football game is going to be a completely unwatchable slog if you have to slot a non-QB in at the position.

I'd look into acquiring Davis Mills.

Davis isn't the guy to help CJ Stroud. Case Keenum is on the roster so that should be his role.

Back
Top Bottom