Emmanuel Ogbah | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Emmanuel Ogbah

man i thought he was only on a 1 year contract. probably need to extend him and give some more cash. big signing compared to the lawson pick up

He’s been like amazingly good. He’s been on my list for positives for the game for 3 consecutive weeks. He has 5 sacks on the year which is tied for 4th, only guys with more sacks are JPP, Aaron Donald and Myles Garrett. Not only is he getting sacks but he had 10 pressures this week as well. He’s also very stout against the run and sets the edge. He is playing at an ELITE level right now. He’s only 26 years old as well, this may be our best value free agent signing in a very long time.

Great post! This dude is a big MAN and I like the fact they're starting to move him around a little bit as well.

Played with sustained energy and aggressiveness. Would be something special if he still has some room

to ramp up! Dude could threaten monster status... Grier was obviously lucky. Seems like he's done that

a few times lately!

Top grade on the dline thru 6 games. Setting the edge finishing on the qb.

easy decision to bring back right now. Slow start first 2 weeks but arrow up ever since

That da*n Grier, WTF does he think he is?
I had a feeling that this D when it jelled would be decent. Too bad we played the 2 playoff teams right out of the gate. Maybe with a warmup game as our first, we would have beaten them both.

Lawson is pretty good too I think. Wonder what we’d look like with a healthy van noy. Good defense

He’s unlikely to add years unless we pay him big time. Unless the team can work out a discount on a four year deal, I’d let him play out the contract and a year under the franchise tag to earn the payday. Now that contracts have so much guaranteed money, the long deals (5+ years) work against you.

Watching his tape you saw heavy hands and a very good chop.. he abused the all pro tackle in GB. Health and stone feet were my main worries he looks to have played himself into shape after looking a bit out of shape the first two weeks. Very high upside here and also props to the front office for the 2nd year option. Lawson also is playing about as solid as we could of wished. While not all pros they found players to run their system. Ogbah was absolutely owning in his 1 on 1s. Doing 91 justice

excellent post

My thoughts exactly. I’d add a year or two right now if he wants to sign something team friendly.
I wouldn't be in a rush. We have him signed through next year and can tag him if needed.if he walks, we'll get compensatory picks. Pass rushers need to be priority every draft.

Career high is 5.5 sacks in a season. Already has 5 sacks in 6 games. Defense has improved a lot each week

Back
Top Bottom