Emulator to Plug in Potential Rookies and FAs to OVR MIA team? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Emulator to Plug in Potential Rookies and FAs to OVR MIA team?

Fin-Loco

Grilling Chicken Little
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
2am thought. Would love to see if there is some model out there to allow us to insert potential rookies and FA's attribute ratings to the overall Dolphins roster and see what we look like as we ponder potential picks and moves. Something similar to almost what Madden has but we don't have to wait until September for. So, current RT Joe smith has PFF ranking of 34 speed, 87 strength, 92 size, 73 pass blocking, 81 run blocking etc and then we pull him out and put in a different RT who is rookie or FA and insert them and see where it takes the overall Dolphins skill score.

Is anyone aware of something we can use for this? Would love to see how much better the team looks skill wise if we hit on some of these mock drafts etc. Maybe something already exists I couldn't find. If so, apologies.

So, you’d like a look at the roster- with pff grades (or ratings of some sort) and potential new comer grades too essentially? I know they do different ratings such as run blocking / pass blocking, or whatever is pertinent to the position.. not so sure about strength / speed type stuff. I suppose you could look at combine measurement for that..

Anyways I dont know of any kind of site or app like that.... honestly maybe pick up copy of madden and try it out lol

I’m playing an online franchise with some buddies, you can start right at free agency and import a draft class..... guess who went #2 to the redskins?

So, you’d like a look at the roster- with pff grades (or ratings of some sort) and potential new comer grades too essentially? I know they do different ratings such as run blocking / pass blocking, or whatever is pertinent to the position.. not so sure about strength / speed type stuff. I suppose you could look at combine measurement for that..

Anyways I dont know of any kind of site or app like that.... honestly maybe pick up copy of madden and try it out lol

I’m playing an online franchise with some buddies, you can start right at free agency and import a draft class..... guess who went #2 to the redskins?
Thanks Travis. Yeah basically something we can plug in the proposed players and see some type of overall score for the team change as we do.

Does he rhyme with Kua?

This is a legit question.

Lets assume someone can actually do this...

Are they likely to give it away for free?

Are they more likely to make alot more money in a different field? ie. finance, sports betting, marketing....

Is it doable? To some extent yes... But as of right now, people who can do it make alot more money elsewhere...

Back
Top Bottom