End of Ricky | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

End of Ricky

phinz_fan

Game****
Reaction score
Now that we have drafted a RB w/our first round pick I hope that will be the end of all the talk about RW coming back as a Dolphin.

If he decides to play football again - and he probably will - he will clearly be traded as we no longer need him and there is nothing in it for us. It would not make sense to pay him $X million dollars when we have a solid running back. Ronnie may or may not be as good as Ricky, but my guess is Saban is willing to bet he can live without RW either way. Not too mention the issues RW would cause in the locker room and his unreliability.

If Ricky snaps back into reality and decides to suit up again it will not be as a Dolphin. I look foward to getting draft picks or other players for him in a trade.

I'm sorry I cannot make that name out in your title. "End of R-i-something-y"? This has been happening to me since we got Ronnie Brown. I can't see that other guy's name, it's just a smudge. Always will be now.

If Ricky plays again, the first season will be as a Dolphin unless it is WELL down the road. Unless he wants to go to court and litigate (spending money he doesn't have), we're at least going to act like we own his rights. We won't be able to get anything from him until he has proved he is back in playing form and stable enough to make it through a season.

There will always be some sucker head coach willing to take a risk on him.

Maybe the next team Wanny coaches will give us a 1st rounder for him...:roflmao:

phinz_fan said:

Maybe the next team Wanny coaches will give us a 1st rounder for him...:roflmao:

1) You can't get teams to take a "risk" on Edge or Alexander for a 2nd these days. You can't get them to take a "risk" on Henry for a 4th.

2) Wanny is never going to be a head coach in this league again. That Panthers job is a retirement plan.

Jimmy James said:
1) You can't get teams to take a "risk" on Edge or Alexander for a 2nd these days. You can't get them to take a "risk" on Henry for a 4th.

2) Wanny is never going to be a head coach in this league again. That Panthers job is a retirement plan.
1)True.

2)Thank God!

I think we should take Ricky back if possible.

I do to
reguarless of what he did was wrong, which it was

If it helps out the team in any way ( play him or draft him) then he could help out

Imagine Ricky and Ronnie in the same backfield

but I would love for ricky to come back be traded because I like him but he screwed us over.

Imagine Ricky on the Broncos

A guy gets 1850+ yards w/ our o line and system on denver I wouldnt be surprised if he gained near 2300 yards

phinz_fan said:

Are you calling Saban a sucker? After drafting Brown he said the door is still open for Ricky to come back.

CChambers7284 said:
I like him but he screwed us over.
I agree. His actions will leave a bitter taste in my mouth for the rest of my life. But last year we were 4-12. We need help. If taking RIcky back and forgiving him is what we need to do to be competitive, and win games again. Then I say we suck it up, swallow our pride, and take him back with open arms. If we need to trade him and that's what is good for the team... Then I'm all for that too. :D

Ricky threads will never die, I could tell you that right now. I wouldn't count Ricky out yet. He owes 8 million dollars, he'll probably declare bankrupty... One thing I know for sure, we haven't heard the last of him whether that means he'll be back or not no one really knows.

Back
Top Bottom