End of the year Finheaven awards/Discussion Thread | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

End of the year Finheaven awards/Discussion Thread

I wouldn't mind "Best Texas poster" or something like "Best poster who join a long time ago and his computer sucks so FinHeaven wouldn't work and only recently got a new computer now he is addicted Award"

Man, I should have abandoned my social life earlier and started posting more often months ago. Then I'd be eligible for something. Ha ha!

Wait....I haven't really had a social life since September 4th....but I digress...

clear.gif

How about "Most Enthusiastic Avatar"?

:lol:

OK, I want an honorary award for best signature since it's me flipping off Fav-re. If I can get it to work.

You should have heard the other people in the room crack up when I announced that I needed a picture of me flipping off the jersey. :)

Someone please give this gal an award for flipping off Brett Favres jersey. :lol:

That just flat out rocks!!!!!!!!!!

I think I just get an award for being the most well behaved and least controversial poster. :rolleyes2:

Oh yeah and make sure it comes with a large breasted model dressed in a very tiny dolphins cheerleader outfit.

edit that to least argumentive poster :sidelol:

Last edited by a moderator:
how bout the admins pull the stats for the "added to the most ignore lists" award ?

I would like to nominate Myles finch for coolest avatars award

Back
Top Bottom