End of the year Finheaven awards/Discussion Thread | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

End of the year Finheaven awards/Discussion Thread

I would like to nominate WV for biggest hemiroid award and I thinkhis badge should sport a tube of preperation H

I would like to nominate DLockz for the devils advocate award

nah - just circumventing the profanity filter!

Maybe i win finheaven's ******* because i'm always getting warnings on game days about making personal attacks, when i tell someone to shut up that deserved it :):up:

I dont know, but I would like to nominate marvin as the poster most likely to blow up the earth

that is absolutly not my fault- If Earth was not blocking my view of Venus you would have no problems at all from me :unsure:

2nu3gvd-1.jpg
I like that Idea and I will gladly give an acceptance speech lol.

Ozzy deserves an award for his training camp daily breakdowns...

I have several additional categories and some nominees to suggest, if not too late. Had hoped that several of these would have been included, specifically to give recognition to the time and efforts of some very deserving members who otherwise would not normally fall into the existing categories. My list of worthy nominees is by no means meant to be inclusive, especially since there are many others I admire for their astute insight or thought-stimulating threads - just a starter.

Most Insightful or Helpful Analyses:

**CK Parrothead
**JT -for President
**Ronin Fin4

Best Field Reportage:
**Ozzie
**Blitzkrieg

Most Thought-Provoking or Controversial Poster
**WV Dolphan
**DLocz
**Mike O

(and why is Gil Grissom leaving CSI Forever???)

There is an other category that comes to my mind right now: What about "Best international poster" ;)

I really think we need a mod of the year award and I nominate Goonboss for his tireless efforts. At least give him the award for mod that I didnt drive into retirement! :lol:

How about awards for best post, thread and reply and give the award to the author?

Back
Top Bottom