End of the year Finheaven awards/Discussion Thread | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

End of the year Finheaven awards/Discussion Thread

how about most creative post of the year? "Twas the night before gameday" got a lot of hype

Oh, and I think I should get one for best shirt...
clear.gif

I would like to nominate WV for biggest hemiroid award and I thinkhis badge should sport a tube of preperation H

his hemorrhoids have a hemi? balls to the wall? thats unfortunate. he might have to get that preparation h fuel injected for optimal results. :wink:

Need one more award

I think we should have an award for most misquoted poster and I nominate myself lol.

i think there should be a "Best young poster". all posters under 17 or 19 or 20 years old. i think i would have a chance even though i am only 16.

i think there should be a "Best young poster". all posters under 17 or 19 or 20 years old. i think i would have a chance even though i am only 16.
This is a good suggestion and one that we will take into account for next year's award show. This is the first year we have done this, and it seems to be going over well, so the 09' awards will feature a lot more categories. Who knows, maybe the winners of this year's awards will be featured in the name (like the Lombardi Trophy).

Man, I totally missed this whole thing. I had a bunch of nominations. I would have nominated myself for the "never takes a stance award" also known as "most splinters in his *** for sitting on the fence award".
More seriously, in addition to all the great stuff already included There has got to be one for the best look alike thread contributor. There were some funny ones. In general, there should be a funniest poster award [oops - I guess there was one]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom