English/European Football | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

English/European Football

meatpardle

Active Roster
Reaction score
Can't see much discussion here about this, any fans out there interested in (non-VAR) chatter?

It’s been awhile since we’ve been on top, but man it feels great being back on our perch.View attachment 38152
Klopp is just a fantastic coach. I follow the Bundesliga closely and that guy is just the best. Wherever he goes success follows him.
Liverpool is almost assured to win the Premier League this year. After missing out last year by a point the question will be "will Klopp continue" after winning a National title (after 30 years) and possible a 2nd UEFA Champions league?
In his first two stops he overstayed by a year or two after having reached the zenith with each team (though the zenith between Dortmund and Mainz are miles apart).

The wunderkid over at Dortmund making PSG sweat a little. Liverpool will have its hands full getting that equalizer (hell they need 2 to advance without giving up any or take it to PKs with 1) vs. that Atletico bunker defense.

Champion’s League is wide open.

Premier League was over in 2019

Bundesliga may be the most exciting of all the league’s down the stretch. Both RB Leipzig and Dortmund will be on Bayern’s ass the rest of the way.

Should be fun.

The wunderkid over at Dortmund making PSG sweat a little. Liverpool will have its hands full getting that equalizer (hell they need 2 to advance without giving up any or take it to PKs with 1) vs. that Atletico bunker defense.

Champion’s League is wide open.

Premier League was over in 2019

Bundesliga may be the most exciting of all the league’s down the stretch. Both RB Leipzig and Dortmund will be on Bayern’s *** the rest of the way.

Should be fun.
The deciding factor will be if one (or two) of these three teams will hit a snag. Dortmund and Munich already hit a tiny snag and both teams fell behind by up to 7 points at one point. Leipzig is so far the most consistent team.

Good lord, I can't imagine if Leipzig wins the Championship. Heads will explode. It is the most hated club in Germany.

Anfield is Anfield and although I expect Althletico to sit back and defend the whole game I can see Liverpool grabbing 2 and advancing. As for Klopp, I can see him staying a few more years minimum. He’s built something great and we’re a young squad. People joke we’re living a Liverpool fans dream right now because of how we are playing. But it’s the other teams of the PL that shock me this year. All the teams seem to be taking points off each other and pretty close.
I mainly watch the PL but the bundesliga is what I watch 2nd most. I’d love to see Dortmund win. They have a fun team.

Hey guys. Bayern fan here (just because of one guy - Alphonso Davies, who I've watched since he was 15 with the Whitecaps). Lewandowski is out for a month now with a fractured knee, so that will really hurt our Bundesliga chances, but shouldn't hurt our Champions League aspirations. And if there's one team right now that I think has a chance against Pool, it's us. Hopefully we'll get a shot at them.

Hey guys. Bayern fan here (just because of one guy - Alphonso Davies, who I've watched since he was 15 with the Whitecaps). Lewandowski is out for a month now with a fractured knee, so that will really hurt our Bundesliga chances, but shouldn't hurt our Champions League aspirations. And if there's one team right now that I think has a chance against Pool, it's us. Hopefully we'll get a shot at them.

I would love to draw you guys again. 1) That means we to care of Athletico. 2) Means Chelsea is for sure out of the tournament. 3) Had fun last time.

But in all seriousness I would love to draw Bayern again. To be the best you have to beat the best. Would welcome games against any top opponent.

1) I have full confidence in you guys :)
2) I don’t have full confidence in us, but if we can't take them at home after beating them 3-0 at the Bridge, UEFA should ban us permanently for gross incompetence exceeding even that of City's.
3) I'm not sure what your team looks like nowadays, but ours definitely looks different. Maybe the fun distribution would be different this time? :). Will say travelling to London has been very enjoyable for us this year (I'm sure you know the feeling). Hopefully we'll see you later Liverpool.

Liverpool just got his first loss. I assume they overlooked a lowly Watford side.

Played absolutely terrible. I’d love to sit here and blame Dejan Lovren but the fact is the whole team played bad. Now that Invincibles are off hopefully are focus is solely back on advancing in the CL

1) I have full confidence in you guys :)
2) I don’t have full confidence in us, but if we can't take them at home after beating them 3-0 at the Bridge, UEFA should ban us permanently for gross incompetence exceeding even that of City's.
3) I'm not sure what your team looks like nowadays, but ours definitely looks different. Maybe the fun distribution would be different this time? :). Will say travelling to London has been very enjoyable for us this year (I'm sure you know the feeling). Hopefully we'll see you later Liverpool.

What’s your thought on Davies? I saw you said you follow him but other than some clips here and there I know very little of him. Kid looks explosive.

Back
Top Bottom