enough is enough with this | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

enough is enough with this

mercury 40

Practice Squad
Reaction score
ricky william returning . it's not happening . geez we brought in 2 good rbs and if numbnuts did return he would'nt play for us because he has to serve a suspension and other crap . so its high time to stop this yak about weedhopper returning . i am moving on now i suggest everybody else to do the same. we have a better chane of dan returning than rw so lets put this behine us and traverse down the yellow brick road to happy destiny which is the best season possible.

so please stop this insanity
of weedhopper returning
i now return you to your normal daily routines.

please shut it yourself first. I haven't seen a Ricky thread in a couple days....but thank YOU for starting another one.

I love the people whining about RW, but then they go and start a thread themselves which always turns into a 3-4 pager with the same arguments for/against his return. :rolleyes: It's like saying:"My arm is sore when I press it here"...and then the person just continues to press and press and press in that same area.

"idiot..."

Mod Note: This post gets you 24 hours off to familiarize yourself with the house rules. Derogatory personal comments directed at other members are not allowed.

P4E

Schleprock said:
please shut it yourself first. I haven't seen a Ricky thread in a couple days....but thank YOU for starting another one.

I love the people whining about RW, but then they go and start a thread themselves which always turns into a 3-4 pager with the same arguments for/against his return. :rolleyes: It's like saying:"My harm is sore when I press it here"...and then the person just continues to press and press and press in that same area.

Where is your "harm"?

mercury 40 said:
ricky william returning . it's not happening . geez we brought in 2 good rbs and if numbnuts did return he would'nt play for us because he has to serve a suspension and other crap . so its high time to stop this yak about weedhopper returning . i am moving on now i suggest everybody else to do the same. we have a better chane of dan returning than rw so lets put this behine us and traverse down the yellow brick road to happy destiny which is the best season possible.

so please stop this insanity
of weedhopper returning
i now return you to your normal daily routines.

that's fine...BUt I wanna see what you say when he DOES return cause I think it's quite obvious to everyone in the world that this guy desperately needs to pay back his money and pay off alot of other things as he's getting sued left and right. You're wrong. He will return to the Dolphins. Not that I want him to..It's just that he will. Doesn't matter if it's annoying and you don't want to talk or think about it anymore. He will.:shakeno:

finsnchips said:
you can't really call people that... but off the record I sorta agree.

Nah not really. Its off of a movie:wink:

mercury 40 said:
ricky william returning . it's not happening . geez we brought in 2 good rbs and if numbnuts did return he would'nt play for us because he has to serve a suspension and other crap .

:lol: numbnuts - good one merc

Ricky is not coming back, it's all just talk created by Nick Saban saying that he is welcome back. In my opinion Saban just said that in order to get him back so that we could trade him. There are 2 reasons that it would not be smart for us to take him back 1. he is out of shape, he lost 20 pounds and he hasn't practiced since who knows when and 2. we would not be able to afford him before he quit he was making 3 million a year, if he came back he would be making the same amount of money he was

nick19991 said:
Ricky is not coming back, it's all just talk created by Nick Saban saying that he is welcome back. In my opinion Saban just said that in order to get him back so that we could trade him. There are 2 reasons that it would not be smart for us to take him back 1. he is out of shape, he lost 20 pounds and he hasn't practiced since who knows when and 2. we would not be able to afford him before he quit he was making 3 million a year, if he came back he would be making the same amount of money he was
it was only a matter of time until the tired comments start.

won't be in shape :rolleyes:
he has 4 to 4.5 months till he plays!

can't afford him :rolleyes:
he owes us $8.6 million, he works for peanuts, cost is irrelevent here.

(best one!!) we'll only let him back so we can trade him :rolleyes:
-Edge, Alexander, and Henry can't get 2nds or 3rds..you think RW is worth a damn??

nick19991 said:

obviously you and mercury 40 have no clue to what is going on. Ricky will be back this summer. Sorry if this news comes as a shock for you, but get over it. Its all hush hush till the end of july. I know everyone is bored as heck right now. Just go take a long walk (off a short pier), visit your local florist and smell some fresh cut flowers, Watch some reruns of hehaw. get over it.

HelloMotto said:
obviously you and mercury 40 have no clue to what is going on. Ricky will be back this summer. Sorry if this news comes as a shock for you, but get over it. Its all hush hush till the end of july. I know everyone is bored as heck right now. Just go take a long walk (off a short pier), visit your local florist and smell some fresh cut flowers, Watch some reruns of hehaw. get over it.

sorry but I don't beleive you, do you have proof or are you in the organization? you have no idea what will happen nor do I

Back
Top Bottom