Enough scapegoating. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Enough scapegoating.

Kamikaze

Cunning Linguist
Reaction score
The team is at fault today. The offense, the defense, the coaches, and the owners. Not a single player stepped up his play when it was needed the most. Stop blaming Fletcher, stop blaming Fiedler, and stop blamming Wanny. It's way too easy to direct your vitriol onto one person. Everyone is at fault here. Period.

I disagree, Chambers looked outstanding. Williams, had he gotten the ball more, could have very well been the difference in the game. Seau and Thomas looked pretty good as well.

You are right though the rest looked like dung. The offensive line was just that, offensive. The Defensive Line apparantly wasn't activated for the game. The db's blew all kinds of coverage. Derrius Thompson had some brainfrats out there (not coming back to the ball, not dragging his feet on the sideline, etc.). Fiedler did alright in my estimation, but he still badly needs to corral his long balls in. Too many missed opportunities. Turner and Wanny called a horrific game on offense and Bates matched them on defense. Penalties appeared on every damn play it seemed. Even Special Teams played like they belonged on the yellow school bus. Terrible game. Royals needs to be gone, Wanny will be gone sometime this season, if this team doesn't turn it around and fast.

.....stop blaming....... Then how do you pinpoint the problem? Everybody isn't bad but some areas need fixing. That is what management is all about.... but this management is failing and it's very apparent where the major breakdowns are. Fletcher should be gone tonight. Wanny should be gone for keeping him. Period.

Chambers looked great.....when he was wide open. And he made a SPECTACULAR TD catch today. But that was an individual play. He was the only player who had a chance at that ball.

I applaud Chris for that catch and the open field moves he made today. Hopefully this was his coming out party. But I want to see him actually get open by beating the coverage. I want to see him run a route and beat the DB with that route. Until then, I remain cautiously optimistic.

It's not scapegoating to point out the ones who were actually at fault. And it all comes back to Wanny. He needs to be unemployed.

Back
Top Bottom