Ereck Flowers Anyone...just Saying...trade Him For | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ereck Flowers Anyone...just Saying...trade Him For

You know how we all hated Dallas Thomas? Like, we all usually disagree or have differences on SOMETHING, but hatred of and agreement that Dallas Thomas was absolutely the worst football player on the planet was the one consensus thing that bound everyone together? That is exactly the way Giants fans feel about Ereck Flowers. I have friends and family members who are Giants fans who would drive Ereck Flowers to the airport and pay for his plane ticket to get him the **** out of town. And I don’t blame them, because I’ve watched the guy play myself quite a bit, and he’s absolutely on Dallas Thomas’ level of suck, which is a remarkable achievement. It’s HARD to be THAT bad. Believe me brother.... we don’t wanna go near that. We have enough bad o-linemen.

100% agree with this statement. We do not want Flowers!

He was never much of an athlete with the Canes and that caught up with him in the NFL. In college he was an awkward player with a nasty streak, and normally that was enough. He played like he was 5 years older than the guy across from him. Many college defenders seemed to be intimidated by Flowers.

I always disagreed with posters on Canes forums that he was some type of elite prospect. But I am surprised he has been this inept.

Jesse Davis plays much too narrow at guard. I have no idea why we were ever intrigued enough to make him a starter.

Sam Young is a disaster, a run and chase guy.

We desperately need OL - Ereck Flowers anyone (assuming he's released)?

In my opinion its a better shot than most of the backups currently on our roster. Wouldn't trade anything for him though...

Giving up picks for Flowers? :lol: this is the sort of thinking that could get you made Dolphins GM one of these days
It's a shame we can't find a team gullible enough to trade an O lineman for one of Gase's coveted whisperee backup qb's.

I'd rather them deal with what they have. The lack of depth is on them. Gase the Offensive Guru should've known better. He failed. If they continue to lose partly because of the OL and he once again continues to be stubborn, then so be it. Burn the bitch down and start with a new regime. Who doesn't know that you're supposed to make adjustments when the OL is in trouble? Basic things all football fans know like moving the pocket, putting Tannehill in rollouts etc. On the run throwing accuracy is actually a strength of Tannehill's (he was the top rated QB coming out of the draft when it comes to accuracy on the run), but the QB Whisperer apparently doesn't think it's a good idea.

no need to trade for him Giants end the charade, waive Ereck Flowers
10386.jpg

Giants waived OT Ereck Flowers.

The Giants were attempting to trade Flowers, but that was never going to happen in part because he is still owed $2.4 million guaranteed this season. That contract also makes it unlikely he is claimed off waivers. It is likely some team takes a chance on the former No. 9 overall pick once he becomes a free agent, but there is little reason to believe Flowers will develop into a quality NFL tackl

How would DVP feel if we allowed someone to come in and compete for his biggest bust crown? Maybe DVP would up his bust game with the added competition.

Back
Top Bottom