Ereck Flowers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ereck Flowers

Mind boggling decision from the smartest guys in the room

He sucks major cawk last year for us, one of the worst OL in the league statistically until he got his usual booboo.

If we could all see the future and what it holds we sure as hell wouldn't be harping on Ereck Flowers.

In 2021 Ereck Flowers has 247 Snaps and was rated;
71.2 Overall
0 Penalties
0 Sacks

In 2020 Ereck Flowers had 857 snaps and was rated:
65.9 overall
3 Penalties
5 Sacks

This year, here's our linemen;
Austin Jackson 46.4
Solomon Kindley 59.7
Greg Mancz 53.6
Robert Hunt 54.5
Jesse Davis 52.3

Even at his worst with us Flowers was far better than any of the linemen we're putting on the field today...

We really screwed up letting him walk out of town...

He sucks major cawk last year for us, one of the worst OL in the league statistically until he got his usual booboo.

If we could all see the future and what it holds we sure as hell wouldn't be harping on Ereck Flowers.
Obviously it was the coaching last year. He was one of the top rated guards in the NFL in 2019 and is once again playing at a high level in 2021.

I blame Flores because he has done a terrible job hiring competent offensive coaches, especially OC’s and offensive line coaches.

Who decides who stays and who goes?

Right! Did you actually watch E.Flowers when he was here?

If you wanna blame coaching or surrounding talent then sure. But the guy individually let anyone through.

Right! Did you actually watch E.Flowers when he was here?

If you wanna blame coaching or surrounding talent then sure. But the guy individually let anyone through.
Indeed I did.

He was better than what we have now.

Perhaps crap coaching has something to do with it or a crap LT and C to either side of him.

I report, you decide.

Indeed I did.

He was better than what we have now.

Perhaps crap coaching has something to do with it or a crap LT and C to either side of him.

I report, you decide.
Better than what we have now isn’t much of an endorsement.

I have no doubt that the 1st year OL coach is wayyyyy over his head, BTW.

In 2021 Ereck Flowers has 247 Snaps and was rated;
71.2 Overall
0 Penalties
0 Sacks

In 2020 Ereck Flowers had 857 snaps and was rated:
65.9 overall
3 Penalties
5 Sacks

This year, here's our linemen;
Austin Jackson 46.4
Solomon Kindley 59.7
Greg Mancz 53.6
Robert Hunt 54.5
Jesse Davis 52.3

Even at his worst with us Flowers was far better than any of the linemen we're putting on the field today...

We really screwed up letting him walk out of town...
And we thought he wasn’t good. I mean at least he was a vet. I think the line is messing up comms (I don’t know for sure) but so many young players.

Back
Top Bottom