eric berry laying the wood | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

eric berry laying the wood

hooshoops how long have you been a vols fan?

lol...i'm not a vols fan...i'm an elite talent fan...if you don't got the time etc to watch full games of eric berry just watch all those youtube highlights etc out there and if you can't see that this kid is dynamite then....

:bobdole:

everybody says he doesn't have earl thomas range...i'm sorry i disagree...everybody says he's not a ballhawk on level with earl thomas again i disagree...

i like earl thomas heck i like him a lot when i went to watch kindle tape i couldn't help but find myself glued on thomas a lot of the time cause he looked so good...but over eric berry???

not a chance

I agree that is the only reason Mike Mayock has Thomas rated above Eric Berry. There has been talk that Thomas because of his size might be a better CB then a FS.

As a CB, I see him playing well for many years. As a FS, I see him with a ceiling approximating Ed Reed.

Eric Berry is a"heat seeking missle"
and yes, I would find a way to trade up
to get this incredible football player

lol...i'm not a vols fan...i'm an elite talent fan...if you don't got the time etc to watch full games of eric berry just watch all those youtube highlights etc out there and if you can't see that this kid is dynamite then....

:bobdole:

everybody says he doesn't have earl thomas range...i'm sorry i disagree...everybody says he's not a ballhawk on level with earl thomas again i disagree...

i like earl thomas heck i like him a lot when i went to watch kindle tape i couldn't help but find myself glued on thomas a lot of the time cause he looked so good...but over eric berry???

not a chance

That's good stuff, but I didn't say anything about Berry, I just asked if you were a Vols fan. :up:

Now on to Berry, I watch the Vols play several times a year and I agree this kid has all world talent, would love to have him.

It's looking more and more like Berry or Bryant are going to be there at 12 with St. Louis taking Bradford first. Plus, who knows who Oakland will draft!

Berry and Thomas are both elite talents. The odds of Berry making it to 12 are slim. The odds of Thomas being there are excellent. I see no reason to build up Berry at the expense of Thomas.

I'd love to see us do a double on the Thomases. Earl at 12 and Cam at 43.

I'm a Vols fan and I would love to see us somehow get EB, and I'm not just saying that because I'm a Vols fan either. He is a very rare talent...I think that if he slips past #5, we have to consider moving up for him. He is probably the only player that I would move up for. As much as we all would love for him to slide to #12, that just isn't going to happen. I think the farthest he slips is to #7 or #8....which is within our grasp via trade

Back
Top Bottom