Eric Berry, McClain, D.Bryant...who should we pick at 12? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Eric Berry, McClain, D.Bryant...who should we pick at 12?

Who should we take at 12?

• Eric Berry

Votes: 72 69.9%
  • McClain

Votes: 15 14.6%
  • Bryant

Votes: 16 15.5%

• Total voters
Ah, another very realistic scenario that we need to consider as possible is STL having a dire need at QB, yet not feeling that Bradford is worth the top pick in the draft, can entertain TB's dire need for a DT and offer the pick and drop two slots down to allow TB to select Suh or McCoy #1 and STL gets Bradford at #3.

This would also push Berry to CLE's decision between him and Haden or Spiller. Just another thought there...
if he slips to Cleveland...then that is the only scenario in which I would consider moving Ronnie Brown....RB + #12 for E.B. I would do.

I actually believe he will. In fact, I am expecting him to make it to #12. The top 5 teams will be looking for DT, DE, LT, or QB. None of them will by pass the top notch at those positions for a FS.

No, Berry will definitely not go top 5. Then, at picks 6-11, they also will be looking for LT, QB, DE, RB, or WR. So I can't see Berry go to any of those teams either with top notch talent at those positions still available.

Yeah, I'd not be surprised at all seeing Berry there at #12. I selected Berry on the poll.

As much as I would like to agree with you, I just can't. No way the best player in the draft slides that far. And somebody would surely trade up to get him. Wishful thinking, not happening!

I can't see Berry falling past Cleveland, and that's barring he falls past Seattle at #5. However, if he somehow does, Miami will either draft him in a heartbeat, or get a fairly nice haul in return from a team looking to trade up, so it'd be a win-win.

That said, I just can't envision him falling that far.

If Eric Berry is there and we are dumb enough to pass on him like the eleven before us, it would be a lot harder to swallow then Ted Ginn being picked at nine.

Back
Top Bottom