Eric Berry, McClain, D.Bryant...who should we pick at 12? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Eric Berry, McClain, D.Bryant...who should we pick at 12?

Who should we take at 12?

• Eric Berry

Votes: 72 69.9%
  • McClain

Votes: 15 14.6%
  • Bryant

Votes: 16 15.5%

• Total voters

foozool13

#12 #13 #23 #29 #54 #99
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Watching a video talking about how Eric Berry MIGHT fall into the 10-15 range..?

I voted Bryant because i know for a fact that Eric Berry wont be there and if he is we draft him without thinking twice about it

not a wise move putting eric berry in this poll he will not make it past top 5

I voted Bryant because i know for a fact that Eric Berry wont be there and if he is we draft him without thinking twice about it

Too make a decision without thinking about it carefully would be silly.

If Eric Berry is there at #12 we could really help ourselves by putting the pick up for trade....Teams wouldnt be able to dial our number fast enough to make us offers!

Too make a decision without thinking about it carefully would be silly.

If Eric Berry is there at #12 we could really help ourselves by putting the pick up for trade....Teams wouldnt be able to dial our number fast enough to make us offers!

Passing up a guy that's as much of a no miss prospect at safety that's come down the pike in forever would not help us.

not a wise move putting eric berry in this poll he will not make it past top 5

I actually believe he will. In fact, I am expecting him to make it to #12. The top 5 teams will be looking for DT, DE, LT, or QB. None of them will by pass the top notch at those positions for a FS.

No, Berry will definitely not go top 5. Then, at picks 6-11, they also will be looking for LT, QB, DE, RB, or WR. So I can't see Berry go to any of those teams either with top notch talent at those positions still available.

Yeah, I'd not be surprised at all seeing Berry there at #12. I selected Berry on the poll.

Im not a betting man, but im quite confident that we not be seeing the likes of Eric Berry anywhere near our pick.

I actually believe he will. In fact, I am expecting him to make it to #12. The top 5 teams will be looking for DT, DE, LT, or QB. None of them will by pass the top notch at those positions for a FS.

No, Berry will definitely not go top 5. Then, at picks 6-11, they also will be looking for LT, QB, DE, RB, or WR. So I can't see Berry go to any of those teams either with top notch talent at those positions still available.

Yeah, I'd not be surprised at all seeing Berry there at #12. I selected Berry on the poll.
No, he's not falling out the top 10.

As for the poll, obvious answer is Berry, but he's not falling to us unfortunately.

Believe everyone can agree that the thing about this year's draft is what happens with that first pick. Rams go QB, Berry could slip out of top 5. Rams go DT, i seriously doubt he will make it past the Bucs at 3.

That being said, if he does fall out of the top 5, how can you think the Browns wont take him? All it takes is 1 team to fall in love with his talent(and whats not to love) and the decision to go with talent over need is usually not a bad thing.
I just can't see one of the drafts most promising players, a rare can't miss at his position no less, dropping past a third of the teams in the draft. Then again, i said the same thing about Brian Orakpo last year...but i also forgot just how bad the Bills are at any and every football decision.

Just because a team does specifically need a safety doesnt mean they wont take Berry. Most teams create a "big board" and simply take the highest rated player. Berry is simply too good to pass up.

I mean the Vikings had Chester Taylor, he was coming off a 1200 yard season. So, the Vikings didnt "need" AP he was simply too good to pass up.

safeties rarely go top ten and hardly ever top 5. if he slips past Holmgren there is a chance

Safties are rarely taken in the top 10...much less top 5...

Yeah, well, this is one of those rare occasions that it happens because we are talking about the BEAT PLAYER IN THE DRAFT.

Back
Top Bottom