Eric Rowe Complete Analysis | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Eric Rowe Complete Analysis

I'd rather give the reps to the young guys we have, or a draft pick, or even an URFA.

Matt Ryan and Russell Wilson are lucky I'm not an NFL DE. I don't like to admit that I would probably cross the line while hitting both of them and let them know why.

Wilson especially.

How healthy would that make your ACL/MCL and your QB's MCL/ACL on the very next posssesions?

Which is why he only cost $2 million (4 if he does stay healthy). I swear we invent reasons to get mad as Dolphins fans.

I don't think he was mad. It is what it is: A cheap signing that will probably be depth. Could obviously be more *if* he can stay healthy.

Smart teams make low-risk/high-reward signings like this.

How healthy would that make your ACL/MCL and your QB's MCL/ACL on the very next posssesions?

Lol. I’m a Dolphins fan, my QB is going to get pummeled regardless.

You do bring up a good point though so it would make sense for me to sign with a different team for a season.

Conflict avoided.

I like the signing. Cheap contract, and he can play the boundary as well as in the slot. Hopefully he can stay healthy.

We were told that we were not going after big splash free agents this year but yet some people here are expecting us to do so even thought that has never worked for us in the past. We're going to build thru the draft and meanwhile we're adding a few younger guys. Maybe one or two of these guys will work out and maybe not but we're not giving them big contracts so there's not much to lose here. I'm gonna wait and see how we do with the draft. That will give us a better idea as to where we're headed.

We were told that we were not going after big splash free agents this year but yet some people here are expecting us to do so even thought that has never worked for us in the past. We're going to build thru the draft and meanwhile we're adding a few younger guys. Maybe one or two of these guys will work out and maybe not but we're not giving them big contracts so there's not much to lose here. I'm gonna wait and see how we do with the draft. That will give us a better idea as to where we're headed.

Oh just you wait! It's just starting. This is the calm with a little rumbling right before the full fledge pitchforks and fire Flores etc and i knew it was a bad hiring threads begins.

Predictable stuff.

Doesn't cost much. Young with potential (believe he was a second round pick). Need position and we will likely draft another corner. Familiar with the system and coaches.

What's to complain about? These are the risks you take, especially in a rebuilding year. This is how you find gems.

As long as he's an upgrade from B.Mcain or Mctyer playing the boundary position.

Back
Top Bottom