Eric Rowe Feels Ahead Of The Curve | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Eric Rowe Feels Ahead Of The Curve

LordTua

Lord Tua
Reaction score
https://www.palmbeachpost.com/sport...-Vze8ty7B2itq4qU1CdCFMiaUnovFub6jVpTl9w0RSdhE

Actually, Rowe knows all the plays already.

“It’s almost like second nature to me,” Rowe, the former Patriot, said after Tuesday’s practice. “It takes the learning curve out of it. I know the defense, I know what the coaches want, I know how much they expect, what they demand. All of that, that learning curve is out. Now it’s just me just getting better as a player.”

Thoughts?

I personally forgot we even had him on the roster, but I do remember him lighting up the combine with his numbers. Could be very helpful if he really has a smooth transition into the defense.

We need all the corners we can get.

Here's to hoping he's a good player for us.

he'll be 27 during the season, so his best football is definitely ahead of him. Hopefully it happens this year. Things change if another corner steps up

I really wanna see what Flores can do with this defense. Out of everything with this team; this side of the ball, the defense, is what I’m looking forward to seeing the most this season. Anything is going to be a breath of fresh air after what we all witnessed last year with Burke.

Patriots basically gave up on this kid. But Miami needs competition so we will see

I’m not expecting much.

Outside of x and minkah we didn’t have mucb boundary wise options.

Patriots basically gave up on this kid. But Miami needs competition so we will see

I’m not expecting much.

Outside of x and minkah we didn’t have mucb boundary wise options.

Eagles gave up on him after like 2 practices.
Two teams starved for corners didn’t need him.

I will say this on that play in the Super Bowl to Julio with 4 minutes to go, you can’t cover any WR better than that. It was one play though and he still made the catch.

I’m expecting more from the UDFAs then Rowe.

Have to think he's the leading candidate to start opposite Howard.

What a disappointment Tank has been. I don't think I've ever seen a player drop so fast like a brick from year 1 to year 2 like Tank. The guy literally Tanked.
Probably not physical enough to make an impact for the current staff.

The best you can say about the kid is the coaching staff is familiar with him. Maybe they see what we dont.

Are you referring to X? If so then what would you have preferred? Not giving him big money?
To be honest I was torn....I like the kid and hope he can stay healthy. Missing 25% of your games in 3 years is a huge red flag though. Someone on here tried to compare his situation to Gilmore in NE when Gilmore has only missed 3 more games than Howard in 4 more seasons of play, not even a comparison. I hope the kid can stay healthy as he produces when he is actually on the field.

Back
Top Bottom