Erik Winston | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Erik Winston

Mufasito1124

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Any chance Erik Winston will be there when we pick 16th. i want a LT that will protect our QB's blind side.

I think he'll be there... personally, I wouldn't want him... not another high pick on a OL.

this is heavy OLine draft, i would like to take one in the 2nd depending on who might fall.

he'll be there, mainly because he had a horrible year. He's been the most overrated offensive lineman in the country this year.

He's kind of like Alex Barron was. Projected high because teams need tackles, and falls when people realize he's not THAT good (I can name 5 OTs who have been better than Winston this year)

ChambersWI said:
he'll be there, mainly because he had a horrible year. He's been the most overrated offensive lineman in the country this year.

He's kind of like Alex Barron was. Projected high because teams need tackles, and falls when people realize he's not THAT good (I can name 5 OTs who have been better than Winston this year)

:confused: how has been overrated when everyone that actually knows anything knows he hasnt had a great year?

btw, Alex Barron played pretty good in STL.

Nappy Roots said:
:confused: how has been overrated when everyone that actually knows anything knows he hasnt had a great year?

btw, Alex Barron played pretty good in STL.

what I mean is people thought Barron would be a top 5 pick. Not saying he's not good, but people tend to overrate tackles (especially if they go to FSU or Miami)

ChambersWI said:
what I mean is people thought Barron would be a top 5 pick. Not saying he's not good, but people tend to overrate tackles (especially if they go to FSU or Miami)

sure, people on this board. have you read some of the rediculous stuff people come up with on this board sometimes. shouldnt surprise u

Back
Top Bottom