Esaison rips the sanchize | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Esaison rips the sanchize

Esiason believes the Jets' hierarchy isn't convinced that Sanchez is a franchise quarterback, and he wouldn't be surprised if they explore the possibility of acquiring the Colts' Peyton Manning if the Super Bowl winner and league MVP becomes available.

"If Peyton is able to play and the new general manager (in Indianapolis) and whoever they hire to run that team out there decides to go without Peyton Manning, then I'm sure that the Jets will be sniffing around," said Esiason, a CBS studio analyst who lives in the New York area. "Because that's what the Jets do. They're trying to find their Tom Brady. They're trying to find their Aaron Rodgers. And I don't think, in their mind, they think that they feel like they've found the kid."

Hey junc, still going to accuse me of making stuff up? Is this a better source for you...?

Nope, only a matter of hours till he spins this into something its not.

Most peace I have had in a long time is jut putting the delusional troll on IGNORE.
I have come to the conclusion that NOBODY can actually believe the blabber Juncy posts. He is indeed ruffling feathers as a troll would do. Nothing else.

Hey junc, still going to accuse me of making stuff up? Is this a better source for you...?

2 AFC Titles games, playoff wins on the road, career high in TDs, etc...

This site really is going to become JetFinheaven real soon.

Back
Top Bottom