espn about to talk about ricky | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

espn about to talk about ricky

catapano

get out da way
Reaction score
they say stay tuned to see why ricky is extremely serious about making it in the nfl, also about to talk about a huge problem in new england?

I saw the part about RW - it's John Clayton just saying he's positive Ricky won't fail another drug test - that he's up to 215 (which we already knew) and that the relationship between RW and the Dolphins is pretty good. I didn't stay tuned for the NE thing though.

njfinfan said:
I saw the part about RW - it's John Clayton just saying he's positive Ricky won't fail another drug test - that he's up to 215 (which we already knew) and that the relationship between RW and the Dolphins is pretty good. I didn't stay tuned for the NE thing though.
they havent even said anything yet

I watched it too. The problem in N.E. is Seymour holding out. Wonder how that will unfold.

So far this morning

They've shown it about 10 times since I woke up at 5:00. They re-play everything.

catapano said:
they havent even said anything yet

njfinfan said:
They've shown it about 10 times since I woke up at 5:00. They re-play everything.

Yeah, they're almost as bad as the NFL Network or MTV. 80-90% re-runs.

Finz Fury said:
I watched it too. The problem in N.E. is Seymour holding out. Wonder how that will unfold.

i hope he holds out and does horrible this season:)

Yes - tune in every hour on the hour and you'll see it. It's Trey Wingo and John Clayton's Cold Hard Facts.

Seymour wants the money he think he deserves....yeah superbowl rings are nice and he has some, but like Ty Law he wants to get PAID...and that cheap *** owner ain't paying! I think he knows if he wants a long term deal, this is the time he is gonna get it, not when he is 32 or 33 in this league granted his body holds up that long playing nosetackle

njfinfan said:

Yes, I rememebr the year that Dan tore his Achillies, I had fallen asleep with the TV on the night before and heard it play over and over and over the next morning. Hearing it once was bad enough.

Back
Top Bottom